• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Disappointingly, many. I say, you should lead a protest in front of Mudland High Comm. It is time that you be recognized for your patriotism and be brought into the PAP. The PAP needs a stalwart like you. You can replace JohnTan who is totally useless. You have impacted this forum so immensely, way beyond what JohnTan has done.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
owners must do due diligence and check out the place before entrusting their dogs there, if they love their dogs that much. sinkies are usually bo chap, lazy, rely on hearsay and referrals, and never do their homework when it cums to decisions of utmost importance. when some shit happens kpkb to high heavens. typical sinkies. same like in emigration, investments, buying properties in jb.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2834072
Didn’t I say I am not ordinary at all? Unlike you ordinary people, I don’t think there’s anything wrong to learn 3 or 4 or 5 languages at the same time. After all I am not in a hurry to learn but have the whole life to master them.
images-jpeg-jpg.51110
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/threads/lol-just-heard-on-radio-news-that-mudland-fishermen-going-to-appeal-to-m&d-government-to-relax-the-fish-export-limits-due-to-overstock.263214/post-2836726
Didn’t I say that mudland big bully got no one else to sell to? Haolian lah don’t sell house to foreigners now all houses cannot sell. Fish also like that! We don’t need your rotten fish for Chinese New Year!
U cb fishy?
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The ahneh resident population numbers have steadily climbed from the previous 6% (70s & 80s) to the current 9.1%. It will climb further.

Despite these 9.1%, 26% of the 19 cabinet ministers are ahnehs.

26% of the 81 senior counsels are ahnehs. 14% of SC Judges and JCs are ahnehs.

Except for Wong Kan Seng (1988 -1994) and George Yeo (2004-2011), the rest (Rajaratnam, Dhanabalan, Jayakumar, Shanmugam and Missy Vivian) of the Minister for Foreign Affairs in Singapore since independence have all been, and are ahnehs. 27% of Singapore's embassies and high comms are headed by ahnehs.

And the list goes on, despite the ahnehs' constant bitching about "discrimination". With such numbers, they wield power and influence disproportionate to, and far in excess of their actual numbers.

The Malays will be the first to be fucked - if they are not already - once the ahneh population surpasses them and they cease to be kingmakers. If the Malays think that living with a Chinese majority is disadvantageous to them, they will realise it will be far, far worse when these ahnehs gain more power and influence and become further entrenched in this society.

The Chinese, if they continue to be split politically and are unable to, or refuse to accept Malays as their friends and political allies, will be totally fucked by these ahnehs in the future as these ahnehs become progressively bolder with their increasing numbers, power and influence.

A bit long but there is every truth in the wise words..:smile:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @jw5, many thanks for liking the above post of mine!
:tongue:
It's only the second time you've liked any of my posts since the last (and also first) time you liked the following one over three months ago:
sammyboy.com/posts/2802597
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"Ironic too, some of those construction workers receive better pay than your typical lower-ranked grunts in the SAF. This should tell you all you need to know."