• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sneaky Cantonese bastard moderator Zhihau deleted my valid thread with proof of ccb Malaysian crimes AGAIN and AGAIN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-26 Agent Patricia Gail Wong from HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-26 Agent Patricia Gail Wong from HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 561
  • Screenshot_2019-03-26 Testimonials.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-26 Testimonials.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never use any vulgar language on @ginfreely but she still cursed me like a foul-mouth wanton. Even another female former offering her prayer for @ginfreely insanity got cursed badly . @ginfreely not only cursed her a violent death but raped by thousands men.. This @ginfreely is really pure evil..

Ya right ccb liar bastards love acting innocent. And that so called innocent female forumer in Living in JB forum is also not innocent at all but a bitch with blatant insinuating insults of me being mistress and post boy sucking nipple photos.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a nut case. She accused me of being a clone of another forumer whom she has a beef with. Despite my explaining that it was not me, she continued her curses and attacks. So I gave up explaining, and join the many on this forum to troll and whack her back whenever I felt like it. You have been targeted, like so many of us.

No you are the one that targeted me for years just like @UltimaOnline ccb Malaysian dogs following me around to up ccb posts and create slut whorw mistress threads to harass me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pcb mouth calling a virgin slut whore mistress caught red handed and still act innocent. typical liar like @sweetiepie @musashi @AhMeng all ganged up with hopeless moderators @zhihau @Froggy to bully innocent virgin woman. Pui!

Hey that’s right I am a virgin not caught red handed as slut whore mistress - as impossible for virgin to be caught red handed - yet insulted as slut whore mistress until India Iran by ccb liar criminals that some more used such ccb lies to justify stealing my photos. I am definitely the one and only one virgin in history to have such misfortune.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right ccb liar bastards love acting innocent. And that so called innocent female forumer in Living in JB forum is also not innocent at all but a bitch with blatant insinuating insults of me being mistress and post boy sucking nipple photos.
KNN shutup you fucking smelly 3 circle digital penetration slut 000Ooii KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
..stop throwing your big cannons lah.. TUA POW... no bosses will ever hire a co-worker from HELL... who is only superb at bitching, flirting around in the office .. all day

You are obviously a bastard supporting a bitch kt latha that called “someone” a slut. It’s a fact that I did get jobs and in fact with higher salary. Too bad my expertise is not there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously a bastard supporting a bitch kt latha that called “someone” a slut. It’s a fact that I did get jobs and in fact with higher salary. Too bad my expertise is not there.

Another bastard trait is to call proven facts and facts that can be proven as “Tua pow”. Whereas their ccb mouth can call others from slut to whore to mistress based on lies that are not proven and cannot be proven because a virgin is impossible to be proven as slut whore mistress.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@ginfreely You are mentally unwell. I have said it before, you need help. Not everyone is out to do you in, it's all in your head. The way you go about assuming people are against you, will actually make them go against you even if they weren't in the first place due to your treatment of them.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been caught lying again and again.. Show us some proof, otherwise you are a liar caught red handed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been caught lying again and again.. Show us some proof, otherwise you are a liar caught red handed
That whole thread with proof of the bitch harassment in Living in JB forum has been deleted by @zhihau and I have already proven it there and there and need not prove any further whereas you ccb sons of whores using clones insulting me as slut whore mistress has never proven and impossible to prove as a virgin is never a slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely You are mentally unwell. I have said it before, you need help. Not everyone is out to do you in, it's all in your head. The way you go about assuming people are against you, will actually make them go against you even if they weren't in the first place due to your treatment of them.

Enough acting lah disgusting bastard in your reply to one of those fraudsters impersonating me you did call that fraudster and me as whores. Go search yourself. I have proven your ccb lies many times by searching and posting your replies here then what happened? you just walked away with no harm done under protection by other dogs and then the cycle just repeat at another instance like now. Get a life ok ccb Malaysian dogs sons of whores show proof of me being slut whore mistress and post it here before opening your ccb mouth again.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually I do want to stab her for real.
My broomstick, her cheebye. No blood no stop. Fuck you @ginfreely you chaocheebye.