• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sneaky Cantonese bastard moderator Zhihau deleted my valid thread with proof of ccb Malaysian crimes AGAIN and AGAIN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as a matter of fact such disgusting bastards love acting innocent while their ccb mouth continue to insult or insinuate insult me slut like what this bastard did earlier today linking me to slut Regina Kam that has affair in another thread by fellow bastard @musashi targeting me.

View attachment 56096

The problem is in this hostile world full of disgusting bastards and bitches that love to act innocent while bullying and insulting others slut whore mistress, they think and accuse others to be what they are themselves. What they accused me to be is a reflection of what they are themselves, not a reflection of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is in this hostile world full of disgusting bastards and bitches that love to act innocent while bullying and insulting others slut whore mistress, they think and accuse others to be what they are themselves. What they accused me to be is a reflection of what they are themselves, not a reflection of me.

They don’t realize that but how they judge me a virgin as slut whore mistress is a reflection of what they are. Hear an evil false accusation by kt latha can judge. See people photo can judge. Not like me see Regina kam’s own words confirming the affair then judge. That’s the difference between high class and low class people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I just realised sneaky bastard @zhihau had deleted my thread containing proof of ccb Malaysian sms harassment in Living in JB forum AGAIN for the umpteeth time. I am sure he defines stealing slandering harassing and bullying as winning, happiness and entertainment too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I just realised sneaky bastard @zhihau had deleted my thread containing proof of ccb Malaysian sms harassment in Living in JB forum AGAIN for the umpteeth time. I am sure he defines stealing slandering harassing and bullying as winning, happiness and entertainment too.
Shame shame shame @zhihau why dare to do don’t dare to admit? Whereas I am a virgin and of course I cannot be and cannot admit to false accusations of me being slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka liar bastard, don’t play semantics I said he called me whore and he denied when he did call me whore.
Bastards like to cover up for bastards be it moderator or non moderator bastards. They call this clever and smart but always kpkb PAP bully them.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bastards are all the same, nothing better to do than stealing slandering harassing bullying people and call themselves or rather yourselves smart and clever.
Exactly! So glad you agree with me. Those bastards are really too much. What do you think we should do to teach them a lesson?