• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sneaky Cantonese bastard moderator Zhihau deleted my valid thread with proof of ccb Malaysian crimes AGAIN and AGAIN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
mother of TUA POW statement... what expertise u lack ?.. u r suppose to be superb ... A1 here, A1 there.. A1 everywhere..
I said before that my hardcore accounting skills are not that great as my experience has been clear shit jobs since early on. No thanks to the Cantonese woman ex Vice President finance that sabotaged me to put me junior accountant to clear shit job when so many senior accountants around. So my job experience has breadth but not the depth of hardcore accounting jobs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said before that my hardcore accounting skills are not that great as my experience has been clear shit jobs since early on. No thanks to the Cantonese woman ex Vice President finance that sabotaged me to put me junior accountant to clear shit job when so many senior accountants around. So my job experience has breadth but not the depth of hardcore accounting jobs.

Btw Cantonese bastard @rotiprata tau pow is you not me. I never said before that I have A1 in accounting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitute after night shift last customer caught. Cheebye still red and gasping for air after a full night of fuckin. You filthy slut. Fuck your mother's cheebye.

Filthy Cantonese coward bastard bully son of whore calling a virgin a prostitute is defined as your entertainment, happiness and winning. Small balls small LJ Cantonese with no guts to do swearing only can hide behind computer slandering good hokkien with repeated ccb lies. What a pathetic loser cantonese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I do want to stab her for real.
My broomstick, her cheebye. No blood no stop. Fuck you @ginfreely you chaocheebye.

That’s typical evil ingrate cantonese bastard behavior indeed. Hokkiens like Gan Eng Seng and me are so kind to them to help them to do charity in their name or hire Cantonese lazy bitch as accountant and yet get slandering and insults in return as proven by Cantonese bastards and bitches here and out there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? @glockman calling me whore that time and yet can have no qualms to deny here vehemently without blinking an eye. That’s typical Malaysian dog trait indeed.

21296B97-D731-47DD-8B4E-EE916E87C1DA.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come to think of it, Cantonese have given me nothing but shit since day one. Took me so many decades before I finally lost faith in them only reflects how kind I am hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, Cantonese have given me nothing but shit since day one. Took me so many decades before I finally lost faith in them only reflects how kind I am hahaha.
Btw same for Malaysians too. My first boss was a Malaysian unkind bastard too. Heaven has been sending me all the signals but I was so stupid to not see it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, thank you for spending the time to search the forum for my past posts. I hope you had nothing to do, and did not sacrifice time for more productive work. Thank you again.

Ya spent two minutes to key in the word “whore” and your nick under member name column and viola a long list come out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. That fake virgin true whore certified loony, hope she gets gangraped and robbed and stabbed in JB one day for real.

What a pathetic loser Cantonese son of whore. So damn sure then do swearing lah. Say if I am not a virgin you die a violent death into a million pieces. Your actions of not daring to swear that already proven you are a coward scumbag liar criminal bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for spending the two minutes.
See everyone? Didn’t I say that? I prove that this disgusting scumbag called me whore and acting innocent and not only no sorry no nothing he said thank you with so much pride. This is a hostile world indeed with bastards and bitches so proud to be bullying people.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See everyone? Didn’t I say that? I prove that this disgusting scumbag called me whore and acting innocent and not only no sorry no nothing he said thank you with so much pride. This is a hostile world indeed with bastards and bitches so proud to be bullying people.
Thank you also not, scold you also not. What do you want from me? :frown:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as a matter of fact such disgusting bastards love acting innocent while their ccb mouth continue to insult or insinuate insult me slut like what this bastard did earlier today linking me to slut Regina Kam that has affair in another thread by fellow bastard @musashi targeting me.

3F7DF6A1-F0B4-4242-B036-C55DBF7D60AE.jpeg