• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sneaky Cantonese bastard moderator Zhihau deleted my valid thread with proof of ccb Malaysian crimes AGAIN and AGAIN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
More lies from you sinkie clone and nothing but lies to slander me on a daily basis. Shame on you using sexual harassment to win. Pcb mouth typical of traitor Cantonese and Hakka people. Pui!
Blah blah, the same old verbatim shit. I believe you are actually @ginfreely number one. Gone crazier and created the exact clone moniker just to get an orgasm. What say you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so superb good, superb smart.... yet got SACKED from her job....:thumbsdown: .:thumbsdown:
TCSS... tua-pow... that's what you're superb at ..:roflmao:
Obviously you never read China history. Plenty of good, smart and upright people like Yue Fei get slaughtered by ccb evil bastards playing dirty tricks or just opening their ccb mouth and getting support from ccb emperor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you never read China history. Plenty of good, smart and upright people like Yue Fei get slaughtered by ccb evil bastards playing dirty tricks or just opening their ccb mouth and getting support from ccb emperor.
Ya kt latha is Qin Hui while LJ Mccully is the stupid Song emperor that executed Yue Fei. Well Song emperor despite good at doing business did a bad job in governing over trusting foreigners and bastards and that’s why Song dynasty was doomed in the end.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She placates herself by surmising we are all clones of the same person, hence there are actually less individuals who dislike her. One fine day, she'll be shocked to know each moniker belongs to a different individual.
No you are caught telling lies again. Obviously you forgot you and @AhMeng boasting about having hundreds of clones yourselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya kt latha is Qin Hui while LJ Mccully is the stupid Song emperor that executed Yue Fei. Well Song emperor despite good at doing business did a bad job in governing over trusting foreigners and bastards and that’s why Song dynasty was doomed in the end.
Well in a way it’s justice too as blood debts have to be paid In the end for wrongly executing Yue Fei and that’s why Song Dynasty emperor and family and officials had to all die in the naval battle. Too bad good hokkiens have to suffer along with it from Ming to Qing to now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well in a way it’s justice too as blood debts have to be paid In the end for wrongly executing Yue Fei and that’s why Song Dynasty emperor and family and officials had to all die in the naval battle. Too bad good hokkiens have to suffer along with it from Ming to Qing to now.
I look forward to kt latha and LJ Mccully and @rotiprata @glockman @bart12 etc etc to die in painful and violent death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sacked, got laid off, or got laid is ok. worse is when one can’t get another job or no new job offers until old age when savings dry up, debt piles up, and sleep apnea and other health issues take their tolls. we have another cardboard collecting sexercise auntie in the making.
I did get other jobs just that they are not shit clearing jobs so not suitable to my expertise while I am tired to do more shit clearing jobs after kt latha bad experience. So I chose to early retire to become adventurer in JB but ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs like you have not been kind to me. Wait for heaven to take care of you bad and mad dogs ok.

gⅰnfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never use any vulgar language on @ginfreely but she still cursed me like a foul-mouth wanton. Even another female former offering her prayer for @ginfreely insanity got cursed badly . @ginfreely not only cursed her a violent death but raped by thousands men.. This @ginfreely is really pure evil..
You are another Cantonese liar and thief stealing my photos and act innocent. Ccb mouth calling virgin slut whore mistress. Pui!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I never use any vulgar language on @ginfreely but she still cursed me like a foul-mouth wanton. Even another female former offering her prayer for @ginfreely insanity got cursed badly . @ginfreely not only cursed her a violent death but raped by thousands men.. This @ginfreely is really pure evil..
She's a nut case. She accused me of being a clone of another forumer whom she has a beef with. Despite my explaining that it was not me, she continued her curses and attacks. So I gave up explaining, and join the many on this forum to troll and whack her back whenever I felt like it. You have been targeted, like so many of us.

gⅰnfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a nut case. She accused me of being a clone of another forumer whom she has a beef with. Despite my explaining that it was not me, she continued her curses and attacks. So I gave up explaining, and join the many on this forum to troll and whack her back whenever I felt like it. You have been targeted, like so many of us.
Pcb mouth calling a virgin slut whore mistress caught red handed and still act innocent. typical liar like @sweetiepie @musashi @AhMeng all ganged up with hopeless moderators @zhihau @Froggy to bully innocent virgin woman. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did get other jobs just that they are not shit clearing jobs so not suitable to my expertise while ......

..stop throwing your big cannons lah.. TUA POW... no bosses will ever hire a co-worker from HELL... who is only superb at bitching, flirting around in the office .. all day