• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sneaky Cantonese bastard moderator Zhihau deleted my valid thread with proof of ccb Malaysian crimes AGAIN and AGAIN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, please look carefully. That was not my moniker. Learn to differentiate between the real glockman and glockmaπ.
Now so many bad and mad dogs think it’s so proud achievement to do fraud and cheat people by using spacing and character. And ccb criminals like you of course support fellow fraudsters and point your ccb fingers at victim instead of the criminal.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
so superb good, superb smart.... yet got SACKED from her job....:thumbsdown: .:thumbsdown:
TCSS... tua-pow... that's what you're superb at ..:roflmao:

gⅰnfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She placates herself by surmising we are all clones of the same person, hence there are actually less individuals who dislike her. One fine day, she'll be shocked to know each moniker belongs to a different individual.

Son of whore telling CCB lies again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so superb good, superb smart.... yet got SACKED from her job....:thumbsdown: .:thumbsdown:
TCSS... tua-pow... that's what you're superb at ..:roflmao:
sacked, got laid off, or got laid is ok. worse is when one can’t get another job or no new job offers until old age when savings dry up, debt piles up, and sleep apnea and other health issues take their tolls. we have another cardboard collecting sexercise auntie in the making.

gⅰnfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to imply, my dear? Everyone knows. Both of you take turns, one day shift and one night shift. Nothing to be ashamed since it is making an honest living.
More lies from you sinkie clone and nothing but lies to slander me on a daily basis. Shame on you using sexual harassment to win. Pcb mouth typical of traitor Cantonese and Hakka people. Pui!