• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sneaky Cantonese bastard moderator Zhihau deleted my valid thread with proof of ccb Malaysian crimes AGAIN and AGAIN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I recalled complaining that it was unbearable when it hit 30 degress C back in the 80s.

Looks like we are quite adaptable with the help of technology :coffee::coffee::coffee:
It's worse now as compared to the 80s I think. The country has lost a lot of trees since then. More bldgs now, more carbon emissions, more people. And the bloody humidity, omg!! And yes, thank goodness for technology. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar, a whore, a slut, a cheebye.

Sorry not sorry. Fuck your broken hymen smelly hole.
Hey ccb Malaysian Cantonese son of whore you are damn self entitled to call me a liar a whore a slut repeatedly hiding behind computer. Open your ccb mouth only can shoot all kinds of ccb lies about me song song without a single proof and dare not swear. You are a coward criminal bully. No I am not telling lies of being a virgin and dare to swear for it and not afraid of police polis or court. Unlike you coward liar son of whore and slut calling me one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just checked indeed my proof of ccb Malaysian crimes done on me thread has been deleted by @zhihau AGAIN for the umpteeth time. What an ultra ultimate LOSER moderator to support crimes and sabotage by ccb Malaysian doggies like @musashi and dare to do dare not admit coward bully @zhihau.
@zhihau for goodness sake stop acting innocent and claiming to ignore me when you are targeting and persecuting me by deleting my threads for nothing.