• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sneaky Cantonese bastard moderator Zhihau deleted my valid thread with proof of ccb Malaysian crimes AGAIN and AGAIN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours saying they didn’t throw litter or dog poo when all the evidence in my garden staring at them. Bastards are all the same ccb pattern and will never change.
Talking with bastard can never resolve problem. Only war using gunpowder can resolve problems with bastards.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your proven clone @cottonmouth’s content is no where classy or tasteful. Just shut up lah so disgusting to act innocent when your insulting posts of me being slut whore mistress are staring at you evil liar bastard.
You shut up yourself arh. You are a slut whore mistress and evil liar bitch. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shut up yourself arh. You are a slut whore mistress and evil liar bitch. Pui!
Get angry after being caught telling lies without blinking an eyelid is typical evil liar bastard response. Pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoot ah!

HOOT HOOT HOOT!

1553277334600.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no glockman... I am myself.. :roflmao:
You can deny but this is not first time that @glockman clones appeared right after he was caught or challenged. The first time being @Cottonmouth started posting the day after @glockman was challenged with no good contribution to forum (after he or rather you accused me of no good contribution). And this ccb pattern is again consistent to the nipple thread posted by @glockman one day after I exposed @glockman a Sinkie clone. Proven again ccb patterns of bastards are always the same and will never change indeed. Just like @musashi that was just caught with same ccb pattern that didn’t change.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can deny but this is not first time that @glockman clones appeared right after he was caught or challenged. The first time being @Cottonmouth started posting the day after @glockman was challenged with no good contribution to forum (after he or rather you accused me of no good contribution). And this ccb pattern is again consistent to the nipple thread posted by @glockman one day after I exposed @glockman a Sinkie clone. Proven again ccb patterns of bastards are always the same and will never change indeed. Just like @musashi that was just caught with same ccb pattern that didn’t change.
You are a lousy detective:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
1553308225400.png

Take a used pineapple so well koraked until cannot korak any more.

AND BEAT ZHIHAU ON THE HEAD WITH THAT
AT LEAST 2 1/2 TIMES

1553308343800.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Get angry after being caught telling lies without blinking an eyelid is typical evil liar bastard response. Pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
Hey, please look carefully. That was not my moniker. Learn to differentiate between the real glockman and glockmaπ.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your big cannon use gun powder one arr..?
really tua2pow siah... GGDF !
Which part I said is big cannon? Hokkiens made cannons? English literature A1? English A1? Marksman? Learn French Spanish German piano etc? Everything is proven until cannot prove anymore. Virgin also can prove if you coward criminal bully dare to take up my virginity test challenge but of course you son of whore have no guts hiding behind opening your ccb mouth pointing your ccb fingers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part I said is big cannon? Hokkiens made cannons? English literature A1? English A1? Marksman? Learn French Spanish German piano etc? Everything is proven until cannot prove anymore. Virgin also can prove if you coward criminal bully dare to take up my virginity test challenge but of course you son of whore have no guts hiding behind opening your ccb mouth pointing your ccb fingers.
Come to think of it my hokkien series is best proof of my English literature A1. So insightful so interesting so comprehensive literature on Hokkiens where to find?