• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is tobelightlight threatening our way of life? No lah.

You ever met anyone in person talking like tobelightlight? In person. Real. In public. I have not.

Relax lah. Maybe tobelightlight is just joking? (although I agree doesnt seem so) But it is possible.

One thing I like about tobelighlight is he/she posts totally convinced about his/her position and does so without vulgarity and curses. Sure it is belittling and disrespectful in some way but it isnt flame war style.

tobelight, SOS, laksaboy (whom i think is 1 person with many clones) actually makes my skin crawl so she/he does not need vulgarities, it would be better at least I can relate to that level of crazy this is some next level serial killer mayhem

people like this end up in a newspaper headline some day, these satan cult people.

and i am not really the only one here trying to dispute conspiracy theories but these nuts, its @dredd too, among others.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know my depression stems from having to allow myself to be bullied by people as part of my way to make a living. Is it anger turned inwards? Somewhat. I am angry with myself for having no balls and being a fucking coward. But the alternative is far more troublesome and I have tried it only to know I lose far more not just mentally and health wise but also financially. Basically if I try to go against this, I lose everything. Nothing to gain. It's not like in doing so I gain my self esteem or respect or what shit. contrary it makes it worse.

So depression? Yes i know what causes it for me. But I don't have the luxury of making very big bucks with bonus and can retire in a couple of years. No. The way I am set up is I am ok as long as I keep working.

So just try. Keep trying. Cope. Breathe in. Breathe out. Soemtimes breathe in fart, smoke......but breathe out.....cough.......breathe again......keep breathing......sometimes breathe fresh air.........breathe.......until one day no more breathing then YAY it is finally over......

you are in the service industry, fine.

when i say we live in a world of misinformation and there is truth decay one byproduct is people are now more selfish.

it is all about me.

think about it, where is the empathy? everyone, wherever you go is now all about me. what i want. who cares about what you want.

its like Leong, he only cares about running things here the way he wants you can complain until blue in the face no one cares, only what i think or believe matters.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, aren't you the guy whom @eatshitndie said is fucking your own daughter? :eek::biggrin:

that mad cow is angry at me for questioning why a guy in America spends all his time here instead of actually living his life there

40 ago he left here yet he is pining away for Singapore everyday

fine. blast me, he has friends here and i got angry response

i call it as i see it

dont shoot the messenger

jw5

Loyal
that mad cow is angry at me for questioning why a guy in America spends all his time here instead of actually living his life there

40 ago he left here yet he is pining away for Singapore everyday

fine. blast me, he has friends here and i got angry response

i call it as i see it

dont shoot the messenger

What's wrong with spending all your time here? :unsure:
I do it too! :eek::biggrin:

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with spending all your time here? :unsure:
I do it too! :eek::biggrin:

when used correct money is good.

if you base your whole life on money then it is no good. you lose your soul.

my friend are all plastic only like me because of my outside. if i am poor then these friends wont talk to me. my wife will leave me. my children will spit on me,

i am only here to provide for them. i feel drained and very resentful for the whole system. we were lied to. why singapore is so like that. why is education and our material the backbone of everything here?

i travel. i see other culture. its not the same. there is more laid back you do your own thing. they seem happier.

so i am contemplating what is the meaning of life

In Singapore money is our religion. We worship it. Started long ago with the old guard.

And come one lets face it, most of us dont have a soul, and that is the problem

Our government does not care our only worth to them is how much we contribute to the bottom line.

You go to ICA see the PRs there ask for permit extension, what is your income ? higher the income the longer can stay

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Partly because SG is nothing without $.

One of my considerations leaving SG was always this existential talk when it comes to possible risks to SG.

Seriously Canada will nevee say this could be the end of Canada. No more such country. Crazy lah.

But SG can leh.

Why? Without money think about itm how to buy food? How to buy energy to purify water? How to buy fuel and energy? Singapore got what? People. Maybe sell people lor.

Fret not. We can always return to Malaysia.
I know a few couples who got married again after their divorce. S’pore can take the same path.

jw5

Loyal
In the long run the surrounding countries can improve slowly to catch up with Singapore. And there is no limit to how advanced they want to be.

But there is little SG can do to increase its land area. There is a big limit. Physical limit.

This post is too short. You should post longer stories. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the long run the surrounding countries can improve slowly to catch up with Singapore. And there is no limit to how advanced they want to be.

But there is little SG can do to increase its land area. There is a big limit. Physical limit.

Have to agree with you on the land area issue facing S’pore but respectfully disagree on issues confronting neighbouring countries.

I am confident I won’t witness any of them catching up with us. Even if slowly. Not in my lifetime for sure.

Our immediate northern and southern neighbours, for painfully obvious reasons will only make very marginal progress. If we have a Taiwan, HK or S Korea as our immediate neighbours, gone case liao.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fret not. We can always return to Malaysia.
I know a few couples who got married again after their divorce. S’pore can take the same path.
We shouldn't even have left or got ourselves kicked out of the Federation. LKY and his ambition did us in. We're left with being a little pile of sand in the Straits of Johor, with no resources and dependent on the outside world for sustenance.

jw5

Loyal
We shouldn't even have left or got ourselves kicked out of the Federation. LKY and his ambition did us in. We're left with being a little pile of sand in the Straits of Johor, with no resources and dependent on the outside world for sustenance.

Don't forget LKY also pushed his son for PM. :coffee:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The moment we gained independence, we belonged to him. For him to do whatever he saw fit. Decades later, we still belong to him via his party and his successors. Useless incompetent successors.
Talking about his successors and the fact that many of us feel like 2nd class citizens in our own country ever since we were invaded by FT, I honestly opine being a 2nd class citizen in Malaysia makes no difference. For sure, more Minahs to bonk.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Talking about his successors and the fact that many of us feel like 2nd class citizens in our own country ever since we were invaded by FT, I honestly opine being a 2nd class citizen in Malaysia makes no difference. For sure, more Minahs to bonk.
Yeah! More minahs to bonk! At secluded spots on pristine beaches, in the forest, by a lake, next to waterfalls and other exotic quiet places. Now you make more tulan with LKY.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Partly because SG is nothing without $.

One of my considerations leaving SG was always this existential talk when it comes to possible risks to SG.

Seriously Canada will nevee say this could be the end of Canada. No more such country. Crazy lah.

But SG can leh.

Why? Without money think about itm how to buy food? How to buy energy to purify water? How to buy fuel and energy? Singapore got what? People. Maybe sell people lor.

Yes, we have no resources, so in this regard Canada, the US where you are is very rich and will here long after we are gone.

Lets remind ourselves we are dependent on Malaysia for water, and have little to offer except the human capital you refer to

And if you look around here you can see we need some serious QC in this department

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hai Qanon .... long time not posting yr Trump rethoric shit things...

Comrade Tan of the CCP how is it going man?

How is the communism thing doing? Still reading the little red book?

Hey gotta level with you, your PRC buds over there gonna have a real hard time cause they spread the virus, just feeding the info, ya know?

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will try to explain why I have decided to take @Leongsam to task.

He knows he is poking the bear abt COVID. Search my past posts here - I only respond to his COVID posts.

At first everyone here laughed - and it was humorous.

then people mostly started to ignore him. His pointless threads were like tanwahtiu spastic crap no one wanted a part of.

then next thing you know people like laksaboy and tobelight started the conspiracy theory vaccine crap

i was reading your own interaction with tobelight recently and its shocking.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/how-many-singaporeans-are-like-this.305707/#post-3405651

Its my opinion that @Leongsam is breeding purposefully this kind of conspiracy theory crap because he thinks its funny which it was but now its not.

its serious. when you have this forum producing far right wing conspiracy crap we all in trouble - that is why it pisses me off so much

WOW! We have a real Captain America here! My hero! You go man

13br-candyapple-newsheader-1920x1080-369027753.jpg

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I appreciate, as do some of the others I'm sure, what you're trying to do. Your views and counter arguments have been digested and weighed against the others. It's always good to hear both sides.

Let's trust our readers here to have the intelligence to deduce which are the conspiracy theories, which are plausible and which are irrefutable facts.

Yes, we must always do the right thing. In fact, it is my life's guiding principle. But I always seek to do so without being aggressive, rude and overly persistent.

Peace and love!

Dude, you are just about the smartest most Amazing guy here. Almost bought a tear to my eye too. Sniff sniff

kJ9wOG.gif