• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Singaporeans are like this?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1623809196521.png

I have come to think that this is one way to get rid of earth's unwanted. The Darwin effect is taking place. So those left on Earth are those who can push Earth to the next level on the evolutionary path of existence. Those who get into the train with Phua Chu Kang with the little V hand sign of fun, vigor, joy and laughter, you know how you will end up.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually for something designed to actually kill a lot of people the vaccines are definitely inferior to the covid 19 virus itself. At least from the data we have so far. Which doesnt quite make sense.
Why make a virus that doesnt have a high mortality rate and then a vaccine designed to kill that has an even lower mortality rate if he objective is to kill as many as you can?
Well maybe down the road in 10 years all those law abiding people who listened to professionals and well meaning politicians really all dead.

Leaving behind the rebels. The antivaxxers. The freedom fighters. The criminals. The ones oppositional defiant. It will truly be a very peaceful world left behind with all these people.
I do not know what the heck you are babbling about? btw, why aren't you in my ignore list. How the hell you become a super moderator and a staff member? I thought you are a fake doctor.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in sg this is not worrying KNN always leemember the formula 1little sinkie head = 1k old fart sinkies head and you shall feel safe KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam appointed me. And he gave me the position and moderator tools.
Frankly i do not know what the real answer is with regards to the vaccine. Time will tell. But at this point in time one has to decide. You decide not to take it. Good for you. I truly respect your decision.
For those who decide to take it. Also good for you. You have made the choice as well.

As for who is right and wrong? Time will tell.
Here is one of your "civil" people with an "opposing" view. The guy hiding behind a moniker is clearly a nutcase out to spread misinformation n hate. Civil n someone with an opposing view my ass.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam appointed me. And he gave me the position and moderator tools.
Frankly i do not know what the real answer is with regards to the vaccine. Time will tell. But at this point in time one has to decide. You decide not to take it. Good for you. I truly respect your decision.
For those who decide to take it. Also good for you. You have made the choice as well.

As for who is right and wrong? Time will tell.
I do not need you to respect me in whatever matters. My message is clear, those who take the vaccine, be prepare of whatever weird things that will happen to your body. you make your decision due to ignorance and you deal with it. Sam, can you put this fellow in my ignore list?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i am hoping that I will die from the vaccine. Same for my whole family. The world is a horrible place. There is no point in living long. Early death ia merciful. It is not so much whether i support or dont support vaccines. But we are law abiding. In order to work or leisure we need to show we have done due diligence to reduce our risk of catching the virus. So we abide.
Sure many people alao say no way. I refuse. And i fight etc.
Sorry lah. No fight in us. We just want peace. Actualy what is so bad about dying? We all have to eventually.
Canada must be a really depressing country

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mess up your DNA , you cannot have children. Your reproductive cells contains your natural god-given DNA. If you messed that up, you can't have the messed up DNA in your reproductive cells. It might be a termination or a fail-safe procedure for messed up DNA to continue.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, they aren't exactly lying. That's what makes it even more pernicious. :wink:
you mess up your DNA , you cannot have children. Your reproductive cells contains your natural god-given DNA. If you messed that up, you can't have the messed up DNA in your reproductive cells. It might be a termination or a fail-safe procedure for messed up DNA to continue.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time will tell. Part of me hopes you are correct.

Let's see in another 2 or 3 years? Maybe this forum wont be around anymore.

Why are you so offended because I took the vaccine? I appreciate your efforts in warning people and I am sure those who followed you are more than happy.

We all had to choose and with many things in life we have to stand by our decisions.

Sometimes we regret with choices we made only later when we realize we were wrong in hindsight. But at that tine we all thought it was a good decision.
Sir, i do not care. pls do not respond to me anymore. You should be in my ignore list originally but somehow you are not. Bye. Sam, put this guy back to my ignore list.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The DNA won't be messed up. It's the spike protein and how it interacts with future infections that's the wild card. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, i do not care. pls do not respond to me anymore. You should be in my ignore list originally but somehow you are not. Bye. Sam, put this guy back to my ignore list.
KNN my uncle probably in your ignore list but still need to say this - you cannot even figure out simple ignore list and dare to give Medical opinion here jiak sai lah KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle probably in your ignore list but still need to say this - you cannot even figure out simple ignore list and dare to give Medical opinion here jiak sai lah KNN
It's probably a good thing to be on any loser's ignore list. What a nutcase. :roflmao:

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies don't care if the vaccines harm them or not, they take the vaccines so that they can get the vaccine passport to travel

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies don't care if the vaccines harm them or not, they take the vaccines so that they can get the vaccine passport to travel
KNN my uncle got vaccinated not becas to travel but to get over it KNN becas if never vaccinate everyday need to think whether want to so better get it done over fast but the same problem will leeturn when next patch is available KNN