• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Singaporeans are like this?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think moderna and pfizer vaccines are meant only for white folks.
Something in black dna makes them vulnerable to covid.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not need you to respect me in whatever matters. My message is clear, those who take the vaccine, be prepare of whatever weird things that will happen to your body. you make your decision due to ignorance and you deal with it. Sam, can you put this fellow in my ignore list?
I noticed green hair growing from my toenails, my dick getting thicker and longer plus my wrinkles disappearing. Is this normal?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about work? Certain professions might require vaccination. Wonder what they are... healthcare and frontline perhaps? :wink:

"Got myself jabbed with the travel vaccine already. No choice, need the cert to travel and work." (Mar 25, 2021)
Your small brain cant see the big picture, I'm afraid. Not only for work but in some places around the world, you'll need a jab to attend concerts or events that have big crowds. Not that it of any importance to you. You're happy in your little corner of the dark ages afraid of vaccines and everyone else out to get you.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies don't care if the vaccines harm them or not, they take the vaccines so that they can get the vaccine passport to travel
card.jpeg

jw5

Loyal
Your small brain cant see the big picture, I'm afraid. Not only for work but in some places around the world, you'll need a jab to attend concerts or events that have big crowds. Not that it of any importance to you. You're happy in your little corner of the dark ages afraid of vaccines and everyone else out to get you.

Are you concerned about those cases that have suffered fatalities? :unsure:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is one of your "civil" people with an "opposing" view. The guy hiding behind a moniker is clearly a nutcase out to spread misinformation n hate. Civil n someone with an opposing view my ass.
If you cannot out argue or live with opposing viewpoint, please get out of the kitchen.

Go somewhere where kids play.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You migh be right. Time will tell.

Like i said if we just die it would be ok. Thats why i hope death be the complication. Worst is something like Thalidomide.
What can be worse than in 20 years time those vaccinated find themselves infertile, barren and unable to concieve? Maybe worse, they could not even orgasm.

Then it would be logical that many will off themselves. No point of living no? And the world would be a better place.

jw5

Loyal
What can be worse than in 20 years time those vaccinated find themselves infertile, barren and unable to concieve? Maybe worse, they could not even orgasm.

Then it would be logical that many will off themselves. No point of living no? And the world would be a better place.

That is a chance we all have to take. Life is all about weighing the risks and making a decision. :wink:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

What can be worse than infertile, barren and unable to concieve?

Fertile, have many children who are all born with phocomelia.

The massive burden to care for billions of handicapped children.

I am sure you would agree that billions barren is better than the above.

jw5

Loyal

I would absolutely agree and am with you on this. :thumbsup:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

When that happens, a few hundreds will flag a research and when they have attributed it to the Covid vaccine, the rest of humankind who has been vaccinated would be practising safe sex and from that point onwards the numbers will go to zero.

No billions of handicap children scenario will occur. But billions of infertility can possibly happen in 20 years time.

jw5

Loyal
When that happens, a few hundreds will flag a research and when they have attributed it to the Covid vaccine, the rest of humankind who has been vaccinated would be practising safe sex and from that point onwards the numbers will go to zero.

No billions of handicap children scenario will occur. But billions of infertility can possibly happen in 20 years time.

Billions of infertility is better than billions of handicapped children. :coffee:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Billions of infertility is better than billions of handicapped children. :coffee:

Billions of infertility = ageing population on steroids = economic implosion = societal upheaval.

Handicapped kids still can make themselves useful... that's what the Special Olympics are for. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Billions of infertility = ageing population on steroids = economic implosion = societal upheaval.

Handicapped kids still can make themselves useful... that's what the Special Olympics are for. :wink:

No worries, the ageing population will die off eventually and you get an automatic reboot and reboost. :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Handicapped kids grow up to be handicapped adults. And handicapped adults also have sex and have children too.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the best is not to take vaccine and hope everyone else takes it. That way can get immunity in majority so virus get eradicated but you have no risk cos never took the vaccine. Let others bear the risk.
If covid anti vaxxers thought so they would have kept quiet so that can't be the case now, can it? :sneaky: