• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19] - Singapore government starts sending vaccination letters from today to all Singaporeans aged 45 to 59

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you eager to receive your letter?

1616583098250.png

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/covid-19-singapore-opens-vaccination-bookings-age-45-to-59-102657009.html

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My bad, the Yahoo article was misleading, so my thread title is erroneous. See the Mothership article below for a more accurate update :

S'poreans aged 45 to 59 can register interest for Covid-19 vaccines online now

1616583815869.png

As the younger age group (45 to 59) are more familiar with the use of digital technology, personalised letters of invitation will not be sent to them.

Instead, a two-step process will be adopted, and those who are eligible can register directly at this website.

The registrants will then receive an SMS with a personalised URL, which will enable them to book their vaccination appointments online.

These SMSes will be sent out when there are vacant slots available for booking, which should happen within a few days of registration.

However, the timing may vary depending on the vaccine delivery schedule.

The full list of vaccination centres can be viewed here.

https://mothership.sg/2021/03/covid-19-vaccine-younger-age-group/

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I am registering because now the Pfizer mRNA is still the only game in town. I don't want to Kenna the chicom vaccine

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got myself jabbed with the travel vaccine already. No choice, need the cert to travel and work.:thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN pap say leegister my uncle will leegister KNN pap say put money in cpf my uncle also put and even leejected by pap for wanting to put more KNN but that doesn't mean my uncle is a pap supporter KNN it simply means my uncle is a clear minded wise men :biggrin: KNN