• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure @zhihau knows what to do.

why would @zhihau do anything since he is your clone?

the problem with your level of stupidity is you assume others as as dumb as you and look at the results

and as I speak that JW5 (who accused me of being @nayr69sg) is once again at it and watch - the traffic here dries up magically

but who cares, its the Shit Times a worthless rag ranked last on the Internet

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would @zhihau do anything since he is your clone?

the problem with your level of stupidity is you assume others as as dumb as you and look at the results

and as I speak that JW5 (who accused me of being @nayr69sg) is once again at it and watch - the traffic here dries up magically

but who cares, its the Shit Times a worthless rag ranked last on the Internet

Dumbtwit, why get serious. Goto SPH forum site if u dare kpkb...

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPH site is actually less stupid than here these days

so I come here when I want to see Shit
Feels jw5 has a motive for bumping old threads. He don't want others to discuss certain topics. Or when someone post an excellent post then he will start bumping and accused others as clones.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
maykc2015.jpg

Who is he ? Jw5 keep posting his pic