• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

republicunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is transient.
Irony is it is always those who have plans and dont expect to die...
Rest in peace.

like my meaning, life is so quick. here today and gone tomorrow. i will adjust my expectation now, realize what is important. my family

now even got friend family pass away 60s sudden. got 1 melanoma case, 1 heart attack, 1 accident

time is my new measure of wealth. quality time for me, for my family. no more outside pressures tell me what to do. enough.

republicunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore money is our religion. We worship it. Started long ago with the old guard.

And come one lets face it, most of us dont have a soul, and that is the problem

Our government does not care our only worth to them is how much we contribute to the bottom line.

You go to ICA see the PRs there ask for permit extension, what is your income ? higher the income the longer can stay

your are right. i am judged by my car not whom i am. my worth is exterior. my feeling is not good. empty

i was taught wealth is you stop work one how long can you tahan your lifestyle? So they say i am wealth.

but meaningless, can downgrade live better n simpler maybe feel better, no pressure, have kindness return to my feeling.

my new goal is time and happiness the type of wealth i want, not SG style exterior one.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money no honey, bring back those memory of bygone era

https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/No...at_Sex-for-Sale_in_Singapore/bw/9789813056701

David Brazil's no money, no honey! : a candid look at sex-for-sale in Singapore​

by Brazil, David

Fifth edition of the 1993 best-selling illustrated account of prostitution in Singapore. Includes life stories related by women engaged in the sex-for-sale industry and discussion of public policy and international social issues involved.

U know how old I was when this came out?

I never found it shocking dont know what all the fuss was about only ang mohs thought so