• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I said before I moved out long ago but these ccb midlanders followed me to my new house to harass me!
But have you sold your first JB house, i.e. your Nusa Duta house? :wink: :tongue:
I said I moved out my house also can twist to I say sold my house.
My point is that even though you have "moved out long ago" from your Nusa Duta house, you are still its owner, simply because you have not sold it, right? :wink:
In other words, you still have to physically visit it in person at least a few times every year, in order to make sure that nothing in it has been stolen and/or damaged by burglars, right? :tongue:

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
47105223_1480565542047147_4823764000196001792_n.jpg

GINFREELY'S GARDEN.
What kind of slut grows what kind of fruits.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it's in western JB:
goo.gl/maps/2K7gzzCkUot
propwall.my/insight/3255/nusa_duta
projects.ijmland.com/projectdetail.aspx?Proj_ID=17
and here's how I discovered it! :tongue:
The keyword is "house hunting" (and remember to type "ginfreely" beside "Posted by"):
sammyboy.com/search/?q="house hunting"&o=date
followed by "Nusa Duta":
sammyboy.com/search/?q="Nusa Duta"&o=date

She seems to have bought it in early 2011 (nearly eight years ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-698195

sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-704374

and looks like it's a "cluster house" that she bought for slightly over half a million Ringgit:
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-763065

sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb-3-johore.124792/post-1549682

before finally moving in roughly one and a half years later, during mid-2012:
sammyboy.com/threads/newbie-questions.113721/post-1151859

Someone even hoped that @ginfreely would be his neighbour! :eek: :tongue:
Many belated thanks, in chronological order, to:
@sweetiepie
@AhMeng
@Robert Half
@garlic
@glockman
@bart12
@Kinanana
@Ralders
@Cottonmouth
for liking the above post of mine! :tongue:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
and looks like it's a "cluster house" that she bought for slightly over half a million Ringgit:
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-763065
And I already said before if I don’t get a good price I am not going to sell it.
May I ask, what do you mean by a "good price" for your "2592 sq ft cluster house" that you bought for only "Rm535k"? :unsure:
Once upon a time, its all-time high price was at least RM 1.5 (maybe even nearly, or slightly higher than, 2) million:
sammyboy.com/threads/my-kids-love-legoland-should-i-buy-this-vacation-home-in-nusa-duta.263601/post-2841361
But looks like it's now well below RM 1 million, according to:
brickz.my/transactions/residential/johor/skudai/nusa-duta/landed/?orderby=amount_of_the_consideration&order=ASC

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-06 NUSA DUTA - RESIDENTIAL, LANDED.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-06 NUSA DUTA - RESIDENTIAL, LANDED.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 1,158
  • Screenshot_2019-02-05 NUSA DUTA - RESIDENTIAL, LANDED.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05 NUSA DUTA - RESIDENTIAL, LANDED.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 223

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with that house? It's near that Bukit Indah roundabout, lots of nice bars and restaurants nearby.

And there's a huge AEON mall not too far away.
Dear @laksaboy, many thanks to you too for gracing my humble thread! :tongue:
May I also ask you to cast your vote in the following poll in another thread of mine:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985/post-2820837
please? :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What's wrong with that house? It's near that Bukit Indah roundabout, lots of nice bars and restaurants nearby.

And there's a huge AEON mall not too far away.
So, it appears you frequent that area. Be advised, watch out for crazies. One particular siow char bor you need to steer clear.

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, what do you mean by a "good price" for your "2592 sq ft cluster house" that you bought for only "Rm535k"? :unsure:
Once upon a time, its all-time high price was at least RM 1.5 (maybe even nearly, or slightly higher than, 2) million:
sammyboy.com/threads/my-kids-love-legoland-should-i-buy-this-vacation-home-in-nusa-duta.263601/post-2841361
But looks like it's now well below RM 1 million, according to:
brickz.my/transactions/residential/johor/skudai/nusa-duta/landed/?orderby=amount_of_the_consideration&order=ASC
Looks like an owner of a similar Nusa Duta cluster house is asking for RM 868,000:
mudah.my/Nusa+Duta+Bukit+Indah+Bestari+Perling+Horizon+Hills-71711219.htm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-05 Nusa Duta Bukit Indah Bestari Perling Horizon Hills - Houses for sale in...png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05 Nusa Duta Bukit Indah Bestari Perling Horizon Hills - Houses for sale in...png
    425.2 KB · Views: 813

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-05 Cluster For Sale at Taman Nusa Duta, Nusajaya for RM 850,000 by alex woo...png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05 Cluster For Sale at Taman Nusa Duta, Nusajaya for RM 850,000 by alex woo...png
    777.7 KB · Views: 859