• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the red light district of JB!
Dear @Cottonmouth, welcome back and many thanks to you too for gracing my humble thread! :tongue:
May I also ask you to cast your vote in the following poll in another thread of mine:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985/post-2820837
please? :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a red herring she has deployed ... Don't believe her lie...Lol :biggrin:
It took her days to deploy this red herring...Lol :biggrin:
I moved out of Nusa Duta more than four years ago is a fact. Nothing red herring but of course your ccb mouth ccb fingers will point point point based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This looks like another mdm wong thread that I don’t need and don’t want to read anymore. Another challenge to @musashi to up it a thousand times. And feel free to burn the whole estate!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I moved out of Nusa Duta more than four years ago is a fact. Nothing red herring but of course your ccb mouth ccb fingers will point point point based on hot air.
Oh ya ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores followed me to my new house to harass me with firecrackers. Let the world know this ugly truth of ccb Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This looks like another mdm wong thread that I don’t need and don’t want to read anymore. Another challenge to @musashi to up it a thousand times. And feel free to burn the whole estate!
And I already said before if I don’t get a good price I am not going to sell it. Ccb Malaysians sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs in this estate can suffer together with me ok? Song boh? And when I die I donate the house to you ccb Malaysians and you will owe me forever in eternity.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I already said before if I don’t get a good price I am not going to sell it. Ccb Malaysians sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs in this estate can suffer together with me ok? Song boh? And when I die I donate the house to you ccb Malaysians and you will owe me forever in eternity.
the peak is over, and you'll never sell it for a "good" price. it's downhill from here and getting worse each day. in fact it will becum worthless to potential foreign buyers. only jiuhukia with an iota of cash will buy it far below original value. may be rm696k the most.