• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @jw5, are my eyes deceiving me, or have you finally ATTACKED ME in a very CLEAR/OBVIOUS way for the very FIRST time?

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you really 100% sure (i.e. with ZERO doubt) that my real-life identity is indeed the "Jeremy Quek" (including that photo) that you mentioned in your post? If you're not 100% sure, please let me know, so that I understand that you're only suspecting me; because right now, my understanding is that you are really 100% sure! :eek:
@jw5 and @ginfreely
Are you 100% sure @empathizerofeatshitndie is Jeremy Quek or you are only suspecting ? :eek: :alien::biggrin::wink::sneaky:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, I feel the need to say that you made a VERY BAD/BIG mistake when you started to strongly and steadfastly support @ginfreely in June/July 2021 (last year), just because you wanted to use her as an ALLY against your enemies, "Mark Yeo" and "Jeremy Quek"! :rolleyes:
@jw5 why did you want to make use of @ginfreely as an ally against your enemies MAY and JQ?
@ginfreely why are you so stupid to be made use ? :sneaky: :biggrin:

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely You are a fool to be made use by @jw5
:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or was the following post of yours (in one of my threads) meant for another member:
sammyboy.com/posts/3676730

But if you sincerely meant to reply to me, then here's my reply to you:

1. Are you really 100% sure (i.e. with ZERO doubt) that my real-life identity is indeed the "Jeremy Quek" (including that photo) that you mentioned in your post? If you're not 100% sure, please let me know, so that I understand that you're only suspecting me; because right now, my understanding is that you are really 100% sure! :eek:

2. Once again, I feel the need to repeat what I said (roughly four months ago) in the above same thread (in which you attacked me for the first time):
sammyboy.com/posts/3601763

3. You asked me, "Why are you thanking yourself?" and my reply is that I'm not thanking myself, simply because the following monikers are really NOT mine:
@glockman
@bart12
@sweetiepie
@Cottonmouth

4. You then asked me, "Are you a moron?" and my reply is a question for you, i.e. "Do you think I'm a moron?" :o-o:

5. Unlike the fact that there are more than enough proofs that @ginfreely's real-life identity is indeed "Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏)":
facebook.com/siokbin.gan
parliament.gov.sg/sconlinefalsehoods
parliament.gov.sg/docs/default-source/sconlinefalsehoods/written-representation-3.pdf
sammyboy.com/posts/3073876

who is obviously a Chinese Sinkie woman, who I strongly suspect was born in 1970/71 and who is, therefore, 51/52 years old this year, according to:
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016

and:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

(which I believe to be true); and who owns one small Sinkie condo unit in:
propertyguru.com.sg/project/the-mayfair-176
according to:
sammyboy.com/posts/3675010
and who also owns at least one semi-detached house in "Nusa Duta" in JB, according to:
sammyboy.com/posts/2837407
you have still not provided any proof that "Jeremy Quek" is the real-life identity of any sammyboy.com member; nor have you proven that all those monikers that you have accused to be "Jeremy Quek" (since last year, 2021) are indeed being used by one man, right? If you have posted those proofs in the past, I don't remember seeing them, so please post them again or post the links to those posts, please! :wink:

I will never call you a "moron", especially since I discovered (roughly two years ago) that you have a "first class honours" and "master's degree":
sammyboy.com/posts/3211411
but I dare say that anyone else who also has a "first class honours" and "master's degree" will probably agree with me that you have ZERO credibility whenever you accuse any sammyboy.com member of being "Jeremy Quek" without proof.

6. Finally, I feel the need to say that you made a VERY BAD/BIG mistake when you started to strongly and steadfastly support @ginfreely in June/July 2021 (last year), just because you wanted to use her as an ALLY against your enemies, "Mark Yeo" and "Jeremy Quek"! :rolleyes:

In my humble but strong opinion, you would have been better off attacking all those monikers in threads that were not related to @ginfreely and also attacking them in a way that did not show that you were supporting her!

Un
fortunately, you CHOSE to manipulate her into supporting you against "Mark Yeo" and "Jeremy Quek" by simply supporting her against @Cottonmouth, @sweetiepie, @glockman and a few others, followed by insisting that they are all monikers used by either "Mark Yeo" or "Jeremy Quek"; and because she's so desperate for someone to support her (in order to feed her vanity), it's easy to manipulate her!

Most importantly, you should be well aware that she has offended many other members since late 2015 (nearly seven years ago) and that by strongly and steadfastly supporting her since last year, your credibility (in the eyes of those members) would have nose-dived by now, right?

Therefore, I strongly believe this means that you decided to sacrifice your credibility, in order to make one last gamble to "defeat" those two real-life enemies of yours (which, ironically, you still do not know in your own real life) by supporting @ginfreely and hoping that she really attacks them in her own real life one day or reports them to the police! :eek:
That is probably the main reason for the following replies by you to her last year (in my thread):
sammyboy.com/posts/3409335

And in my humble opinion, this should prove how malicious you have become! :thumbsdown:

Ironically, @ginfreely has still not posted the names of "Mark Yeo" and/or "Jeremy Quek" on her Facebook page (i.e. using her real-life name) because she's still sensible enough to be aware that her only "proof" is that an anonymous moniker (i.e. you, @jw5) on an online forum simply told her (without proof) that they are the ones who have been attacking her!

Also, unlike during 2020 when she used to post the names of some of those sammyboy.com monikers in her Twitter posts, she has not done it again (not even her own moniker, @ginfreely) in her Facebook posts since she started posting on Facebook last year (2021); so I'm strongly suspecting that her Twitter experience taught her this lesson! :wink:
So you eunuch criminal bully son of slut swear that you are not Jeremy Quek means a fucking big deal and @jw5 cannot say you are Jeremy Quek while I swear I am not mdm wong you can don’t give a damn and viciously attacked me? Don’t pretend don’t know that’s what you did to me. @jw5 asked you why talking to yourself and called you a moron is big evil then what about what you did to me everyday upping mdm wong thread and together with your clones and gang made vicious attacks of me? Pui you despicable evil hypocrite son of Cantonese slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you eunuch criminal bully son of slut swear that you are not Jeremy Quek means a fucking big deal and @jw5 cannot say you are Jeremy Quek while I swear I am not mdm wong you can don’t give a damn and viciously attacked me? Don’t pretend don’t know that’s what you did to me. @jw5 asked you why talking to yourself and called you a moron is big evil then what about what you did to me everyday upping mdm wong thread and together with your clones and gang made vicious attacks of me? Pui you despicable evil hypocrite son of Cantonese slut whore mistress. Pui!
And you dare not swear to chop off your head if I am not mdm wong while you dare to swear you are not Jeremy Quek only means one thing you are a smiling snake kt latha equivalent vicious liar criminal bully. You know I am not mdm wong and yet you viciously attacked me as mdm wong AND dare not swear to chop off your head if I am not one. And you are a smiling snake liar criminal bully means your swear now that you are not Jeremy Quek means nothing you are the one with zero credibility. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you dare not swear to chop off your head if I am not mdm wong while you dare to swear you are not Jeremy Quek only means one thing you are a smiling snake kt latha equivalent vicious liar criminal bully. You know I am not mdm wong and yet you viciously attacked me as mdm wong AND dare not swear to chop off your head if I am not one. And you are a smiling snake liar criminal bully means your swear now that you are not Jeremy Quek means nothing you are the one with zero credibility. Pui!
And you @empathizerofeatshitndie or rather your clone are the despicable smiling snake that pretended to be my friend then with the intention to attack me - just like your offline equivalent smiling snake kt latha that pretended to be friendly to me. Not @jw5. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you @empathizerofeatshitndie or rather your clone are the despicable smiling snake that pretended to be my friend then with the intention to attack me - just like your offline equivalent smiling snake kt latha that pretended to be friendly to me. Not @jw5. Pui!
Everything that you @empathizerofeatshitndie accused @jw5 is what you are yourself and what you did to me. No morals no conscience despicable self entitled beast. Just like kt latha you viciously attacked me for years when I did nothing to you and your fellow smiling snake. Pui your smiling snake smelly Ccb evil hypocrite liar son of whore mouth.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything that you @empathizerofeatshitndie accused @jw5 is what you are yourself and what you did to me. No morals no conscience despicable self entitled beast. Just like kt latha you viciously attacked me for years when I did nothing to you. Pui your smiling snake smelly Ccb evil hypocrite liar son of whore mouth.
When are you two getting married? Remember to invite the whole of Sammyboy forum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie
Is your suspicion anything related to the sudden removal of the account as in
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/br...account-has-been-leemoved.295752/post-3272852

Could it be that gansiokbin was warned by spf for reposting all those swollen labias pictures ? :eek::sneaky:
Pui you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant repeating lies when I already swear I did not receive police warning. You Jeremy Quek and gang are so self entitled can and did repeatedly accuse me slut chicken when I already swear I am virgin I did not receive police warning etc etc but others cannot do the same to you. Pui! View attachment 159545