• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
and looks like it's a "cluster house" that she bought for slightly over half a million Ringgit:
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb.35746/post-763065
And I already said before if I don’t get a good price I am not going to sell it.
May I ask, what do you mean by a "good price" for your "2592 sq ft cluster house" that you bought for only "Rm535k"? :unsure:
Once upon a time, its all-time high price was at least RM 1.5 (maybe even nearly, or slightly higher than, 2) million:
sammyboy.com/threads/my-kids-love-legoland-should-i-buy-this-vacation-home-in-nusa-duta.263601/post-2841361
But looks like it's now well below RM 1 million, according to:
brickz.my/transactions/residential/johor/skudai/nusa-duta/landed/?orderby=amount_of_the_consideration&order=ASC
Looks like an owner of a similar Nusa Duta cluster house is asking for RM 868,000:
mudah.my/Nusa+Duta+Bukit+Indah+Bestari+Perling+Horizon+Hills-71711219.htm
Is that Gina's house? Nice carpet. :biggrin:
I'm afraid I don't know. :biggrin:
Anyway, here's another one; but this time, the owner is asking for even less, i.e. RM 850,000:
durianproperty.com.my/classified/2793797/Taman-Nusa-Duta-Cluster-for-sale-by-alex-woon
Can BBQ Roast Suckling Anak Babi at lawn area...Not bad :biggrin:
Here's one more asking for even less again, i.e. RM 840,000:
durianproperty.com.my/classified/2792486/Taman-Nusa-Duta-Cluster-for-sale-by-Tham-Tuck-Kong

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-05 Cluster For Sale at Taman Nusa Duta, Nusajaya for RM 840,000 by Tham Tuc...png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05 Cluster For Sale at Taman Nusa Duta, Nusajaya for RM 840,000 by Tham Tuc...png
    659.3 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
sammyboy.com/posts/2858976

In my humble opinion again, I think a much better question would be:

"If I offer to buy your Nusa Duta house for TWO million Ringgit, will you marry me?:inlove::unsure:"

:tongue:
It's not the money. It's only about sgd700k. Problem is that she's a typical sinkie or jiuhu type woman who views money as god and worships it until she's gone kuku between her ears.

This kind of woman just get to know them and "arm chio" at their stupidity can leow...lol :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2859621
She has rejected me. Perhaps @eatshitndie or @laksaboy or maybe @Leongsam will clinch her. I am not her type... Sigh...:(
No you knew it I rejected leongsam before and no interest to be anyone’s valentine date.
Even if a rich and handsome young (or at least younger than you) man were to ask you the following question:
sammyboy.com/threads/new-discovery-about-ginfreelys-first-jb-house-haha-its-in-nusa-duta-hahaha.263330/post-2859274

"If I offer to buy your Nusa Duta house for TWO million Ringgit, will you marry me? :inlove: :unsure:"

:tongue:
Asking such insulting leading question is called sexual harassment or not? Of course it is.
If TWO million Ringgit is TOO low, how about THREE million Ringgit? :unsure: :tongue: