• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @jw5, are my eyes deceiving me, or have you finally ATTACKED ME in a very CLEAR/OBVIOUS way for the very FIRST time?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @hollowman, many thanks for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
I believe her Twitter experience taught her at least two things:

1. Claiming that she is the user of an anonymous "FEMALE" moniker that has been "sexually harassed" by anonymous "MALE" monikers in an online forum can never be good enough to prove that any real-life person has truly committed the crime of sexually harassing her.

2. I believe she did not voluntarily delete her Twitter account because I believe that either the Sinkie police complained to Twitter, followed by Twitter deleting/suspending her account; or she finally met some Sinkie police officers in person, who warned her to stop harassing the Sinkie police via Twitter and who also told her to delete some/many of her posts, so that might have motivated her to totally give up on Twitter, which resulted in her simply deleting her entire account, rather than going through the trouble of deleting many of her posts.
I already swear before I did not receive police warning. So are you going to swear if I did voluntarily delete my Twitter account and did not receive police warning you die a violent death? Of course not. Pui!View attachment 159549

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already swear before I did not receive police warning. So are you going to swear if I did voluntarily delete my Twitter account and did not receive police warning you die a violent death? Of course not. Pui!View attachment 159549
And why you @empathizerofeatshitndie got the cheek to ask @jw5 for proof that you are Jeremy Quek while you did not provide proof that I am a slut whore mistress but can and did viciously attack me as one for years? You smiling snake are so disgustingly stinky criminal bully so smelly Ccb mouth of son of whore indeed. Pui!

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why you @empathizerofeatshitndie got the cheek to ask @jw5 for proof that you are Jeremy Quek while you did not provide proof that I am a slut whore mistress but can and did viciously attack me as one for years? You smiling snake are so disgustingly stinky criminal bully so smelly Ccb mouth of son of whore indeed. Pui!
Have you lost your virginity recently?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you dare not swear to chop off your head if I am not mdm wong while you dare to swear you are not Jeremy Quek only means one thing you are a smiling snake kt latha equivalent vicious liar criminal bully. You know I am not mdm wong and yet you viciously attacked me as mdm wong AND dare not swear to chop off your head if I am not one. And you are a smiling snake liar criminal bully means your swear now that you are not Jeremy Quek means nothing you are the one with zero credibility. Pui!

Mdm Wong is your mamasan name.

Lao Gan is what your father call you when he licks your CCB.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie
Thanks for starting this hilarious thread :roflmao::whistling:
Dear @hollowman, you're very welcome!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:

the post do look like a trial :biggrin:
Have you ever been trained or partially trained as a prosecutor barrister solicitors? :o-o:
Many thanks for your compliment!
bow-gif.40441

Do you really think that I sound like a "prosecutor barrister solicitor"? :eek:
Anyway, my answer is no, I've never been "trained or partially trained" as a "prosecutor barrister solicitor"; but I don't mind saying that there is a very high (i.e. at least 96.9%) chance that among all the roughly 20,000 male Sinkies who were born in 1982 and who sat for the PSLE in 1994, my PSLE T-score was probably among the top 30 (or 40) in 1994, simply because, believe it or not, I was enrolled in the top Secondary One class (in which my T-score was ranked among the top 15) in one of the top two all-boys Secondary schools (but I ended up hating it, mainly because of the stress!); and I even strongly suspect that our dear @laksaboy (who I suspect was born in 1979 or 1980) is my "Senpai"! :eek:
bow-gif.40441
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

By the way, believe it or not again, I'm still a virgin; so this year, I'm a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/40-Year-Old_Virgin
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really think that I sound like a "prosecutor barrister solicitor"?
Of course I meant it. They always like to drill into very indepth questioning until the defendant unable to answer :geek::whistling::o-o:
my PSLE T-score was probably among the top 30 (or 40) in 1994, simply because, believe it or not, I was enrolled in the top Secondary One class (in which my T-score was ranked among the top 15) in one of the top two all-boys Secondary schools
You are 1 of the top honest and polite sbf forummer too so whatever you mentioned here is of full credibility :thumbsup:
And I believe you will also believe at least 96% of what I have been talking cock here.
As i know which top sec you were from i have no doubts with the capabilities of students from that school. Some of them with average best 5 subjects of 8 and 9 spilled to my class while I was in ngee Ann and they pushed me down to be the bottom few in class for every common test :laugh:
and I even strongly suspect that our dear @laksaboy (who I suspect was born in 1979 or 1980) is my "Senpai"! :eek:
@laksaboy was also your 师兄 :eek::biggrin::wink:
So we have many top qualities sinkies hiding in sbf and do @Leongsam proud:tongue:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal