• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's both Sherlock and our Protector/Bodyguard/Defender. :biggrin:
Creating a thread of my estate name is called protecting and defending you? How? Of course you meant harming me instead. @musashi and you etc sons of whores will get violent death if there is justice on earth. And I believe there is.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you said it until like I am hiding anything when I did not. Can you announce where you staying even for ONCE? NO? Then why you say until like I should say it not just more than once initially but many times over the years?
Have I been incessantly spamming about my residence and even my neighbours, like what YOU have been doing nearly everyday for nearly a year since coming back early last year (in March 2018) after @Leongsam un-banned you? :o-o: :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have I been incessantly spamming about my residence and even my neighbours, like what YOU have been doing nearly everyday for nearly a year since coming back early last year (in March 2018) after @Leongsam un-banned you? :o-o: :rolleyes:
What’s wrong to speak the ugly truth of ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran? You think you paint me black or silenced me will cover up the truth? Heaven has slapped you not enough with ugly mudland news everyday coming out?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s wrong to speak the ugly truth of ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran? You think you paint me black or silenced me will cover up the truth? Heaven has slapped you not enough with ugly mudland news everyday coming out?

And all these mudland happenings vindicated me and proved everything I said about them LOL. Thank you heaven.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impressive....

Musashi is sbf Sherlock Holmes
Many thanks to you too for your compliments! :smile:
But I'm certainly not as good as:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes
bow-gif.40441
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I meant Ginfreaky home.. Nusa Duta :biggrin:
Son of whore, where do you live? Of course too coward to reveal lah just like @musashi fellow son of whore that dare not even reveal his house for once but point ccb fingers song song at me when I did so many times compared to him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of whore, where do you live? Of course too coward to reveal lah just like @musashi fellow son of whore that dare not even reveal his house for once but point ccb fingers song song at me when I did so many times compared to him.
Btw sons of whores here and out there feel free to go burn up the whole estate especially those ccb Malaysians neighbours from hell living next to my house. They totally deserved to be burnt alive into ashes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw sons of whores here and out there feel free to go burn up the whole estate especially those ccb Malaysians neighbours from hell living next to my house. The totally deserved to be burnt alive into ashes.
That’s what you @musashi want isn’t it? What’s your agenda to dig out my house and keep repeating? Of course is to do harm to me lah. You Hakka son of whore pretended to be my friend last time is to do harm to me what.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what you @musashi want isn’t it? What’s your agenda to dig out my house and keep repeating? Of course is to do harm to me lah. You Hakka son of whore pretended to be my friend last time is to do harm to me what.
And what did I do to this Hakka for him to want to do harm to me for so many years? Nothing. That explains my unfortunate life dealing with evil ccb Malaysians from kt latha to this Hakka bastard @musashi.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of whore @AhMeng dare not reveal where he lives but point his ccb fingers song song where other people live. That’s typical coward evil bastards behavior indeed.