• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [New discovery about @ginfreely's first JB house! haha] It's in Nusa Duta! hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
rm535k is considered affordable even among uncouth jiuhukia standards. not poor purchase considering sgd has strengthened mightily against rm. and this purchase could be made before jiuhu raised minimum for foreign buyers to rm1m? if so moderately ok investment. but now it will only attract jiuhukia buyers who work in sg for the mighty sgd and some jiuhu speculators with funds. they are known to anyhow release firecrackers at night. at least their orgasmic shouts of "huat ah" are suppressed by same firecrackers. jiuhu and firecrackers are like siamese twins. even minahs in jiuhu celebrate with firecrackers and firesticks.
View attachment 51598
It’s not anyhow but deliberate actions to harass me with firecrackers. Well these ccb Malaysians are still there enjoying their ccb lives and mocking me. Just like sons of whores here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, I don't care where she lives and who she is. She is the one who has to live with herself. Mean, lonely and miserable old cunt :biggrin:
Hahaha lots of lonely people living with family. And you are the mean lonely miserable psychopath son of whore accusing me lonely. Your next stage is to kill people to feel shiok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was once a Jedi, but turned to the Dark Side when she found that her prized hymen had no value. Especially when it is old and shrivelled. She went berserk when nobody desired her, even after she dolled herself and offered free services. It must've been a huge blow to her. I feel for her. Not. :biggrin:
No it’s priceless not prized unlike your whore mother valuable hymen was sold.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think she is low ses financially. She is just low ses in character and upbringing going by the manner she swears and curses like an uneducated hokkien sailor. :biggrin:
Why should I not curse you that insulted me slut whore? I wish I can kill you ccb sons of whores. Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read @musashi post literally... And in any event, who the fug cares whether she's a virgin or not. Lol :biggrin:

Put it in another way, being a virgin is a liability in today's modern world. :biggrin:
Ya that’s his usual ccb pattern to ask leading questions and make comments that cast aspersions on me to be fucking around when I am a virgin. And like I said before I didn’t care to say to be virgin too if you ccb people with ccb mouth didn’t accuse me to be slut and use that to justify your ccb crimes on me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you scream at any boss, you are most likely to be fired. So it is your fault!
I screamed at him after he agreed with KT Latha calling me a slut. So it’s not my fault. But I was too honest too stupid too naive to know about sexual harassment and my rights then.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I screamed at him after he agreed with KT Latha calling me a slut. So it’s not my fault. But I was too honest too stupid too naive to know about sexual harassment and my rights then.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif