• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian converted to S’pore Citizen - Your experience

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh.... I thought you said you don't like Americans as well. How hypocrite can you be? Talk bad of them in 1 post and good in another post. How to trust you?

Hmm...u cant be serious? I always said no one is perfect. So tere are some good cheena and Angmo too lah. Shsssss....my 10yr old nephew just shruggred his shoulders upon reading ur post.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm...u cant be serious? I always said no one is perfect. So tere are some good cheena and Angmo too lah. Shsssss....my 10yr old nephew just shruggred his shoulders upon reading ur post.
Good for you. Your words change like the weather. Every thing you say is also right, from black to white and then back to black again.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. If ur a fair person u should speak up. But ur also a racist by remaining silent. Imagine 24/7 the thread criticising Malays. But u remain silent. Silently agreeing with ur cheena sinkies
On the same context, since I don't criticize Islam, aren't I also supporting Islam and agreeing with the Islamic doctrines? How childish and comical can you get? Your nephew should read this post and laugh at you instead.

That's why I'll say your arguments mostly carry no weight because you always like to contradict yourself subconsciously. Period.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you. Your words change like the weather. Every thing you say is also right, from black to white and then back to black again.

U must be suffering fm dementia. I had mentioned many times. No one race is perfect. I dont change my words. Unlike u. U consider all Malays as racists. Cos u remain silent when Malays are being criticised, condemned and ridiculed 24/7. Just go chk out those threads. Nver seen a single post of urs tere defending Malays. Whereas i ever defend Cheena sinkies who were handicapped. Shame to ur Cheena race who criticised the handicapped by saying shes a waste of tax payers money!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the same context, since I don't criticize Islam, aren't I also supporting Islam and agreeing with the Islamic doctrines? How childish and comical can you get? Your nephew should read this post and laugh at you instead.

That's why I'll say your arguments mostly carry no weight because you always like to contradict yourself subconsciously. Period.

By remaining silent means u dont disagree with them. Pai seh cos u cheena mah. If u truely agree with the Islamic doctrines, u should speak up and correct them, no? Look whos contradicting himself.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By being a Malaysian citizen, you will also be granted RM1 treatment in government hospitals.

See the privilege cheena Msians have? Yet u complain they are being discriminated. Contradicting urself again. Very greedy and cunning Cheena Msians. Migrate to Sinkieland lah. Medical there cheaper.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not just was @LordElrond ‘s wife homesick in jb aka a Sinkie, apparently she must be a poor driver or not familiar with Malaysian antics or malay language too and so @LordElrond did not allow her to drive across the custom by herself.
@LordElrond ‘s wife wanted to return Spore as she is pregnant or planned to get pregnant. As she is sinkie not qualified for rm1 treatment and cheap hospital delivery and feels more at ease to deliver her baby in Spore.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
By remaining silent means u dont disagree with them. Pai seh cos u cheena mah. If u truely agree with the Islamic doctrines, u should speak up and correct them, no? Look whos contradicting himself.
See, being racist once again and still want to deny. What a nerd? Singapore truly has no place for you. Please leave soonest.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must be suffering fm dementia......Nver seen a single post of urs tere defending Malays.
I wonder who is really suffering from dementia? Most of your posts here are racists, criticizing only the Chinese and all praises for your God Allah. Read my this post again: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/m’sian-converted-to-s’pore-citizen-your-experience.276115/page-8#post-3418723

Don't embarrass yourself here. We don't need to go into a conflict on this issue. You have your rights and entitlements whilst I also have mine.

Christians and Catholics also disagree on who they should pray to, but they don't go out to fight and kill each other. Why the Sunnis and Shiites are fighting and killing each other. Isn't Islam a peaceful religion? Again you'll say that I'm being racist, but this is a real fact and the whole world can see this for themselves. So, don't twist your words against mine again because you can't win with no credibility in this forum. I doubt you can seriously and honestly provide an unbiased explanation on this.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Convert her to a Malaysian citizenship as well. Then all of you can be under 1 roof, contented and no more of that never ending grievances against Singapore and Singaporeans. Otherwise, don't you even feel miserable living under such constant hatred? By being a Malaysian citizen, you will also be granted RM1 treatment in government hospitals. So good and what are you still waiting for?

Just cos most Cheena Msian constantly kpkb about privileges of the Bumis, badmouthed the Msian garment and praised MIW skyhigh mean tat i am miserable. If i am then why am i looking forward to living in Msia? Seeing their cheena faces 24/7? See how u contradict urself again. I just wonder whether u are retard or otherwise. Let me make clear to u again. No one race is perfect. I have problems with most Cheena msians. I should also include ah neh too. Why i have dislike the reasons already explained to u numerous times. But do u see me tekan Sinkie cheena? No right. I should done the same if i m racist, no? So think before u simply shoot out. But then again if u wish to carry on behaving such, i cant stop u.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cos most Cheena Msian constantly kpkb about privileges of the Bumis, badmouthed the Msian garment and praised MIW skyhigh mean tat i am miserable. If i am then why am i looking forward to living in Msia? Seeing their cheena faces 24/7? See how u contradict urself again. I just wonder whether u are retard or otherwise. Let me make clear to u again. No one race is perfect. I have problems with most Cheena msians. I should also include ah neh too. Why i have dislike the reasons already explained to u numerous times. But do u see me tekan Sinkie cheena? No right. I should done the same if i m racist, no? So think before u simply shoot out. But then again if u wish to carry on behaving such, i cant stop u.
Don't ever use the word "retard" on me again or you'll want me to use vulgarities on you.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder who is really suffering from dementia? Most of your posts here are racists, criticizing only the Chinese and all praises for your God Allah. Read my this post again: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/m’sian-converted-to-s’pore-citizen-your-experience.276115/page-8#post-3418723

Don't embarrass yourself here. We don't need to go into a conflict on this issue. You have your rights and entitlements whilst I also have mine.

Christians and Catholics also disagree on who they should pray to, but they don't go out to fight and kill each other. Why the Sunnis and Shiites are fighting and killing each other. Isn't Islam a peaceful religion? Again you'll say that I'm being racist, but this is a real fact and the whole world can see this for themselves. So, don't twist your words against mine again because you can't win with no credibility in this forum. I doubt you can seriously and honestly provide an unbiased explanation on this.

So u non Muslims can criticise my religion and God. I cant praise my God and religion. Rubbish!

So now want to talk about reigion. I will just answer in short. Quran is the word of God. Tell me is sunni or shia mentioned in the Quran? Plse go open up another thread. But not here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See, being racist once again and still want to deny. What a nerd? Singapore truly has no place for you. Please leave soonest.

I will. No worry. House already tere. Unlike those useless hypocrites Cheena msians only kpkb. But still stay put. Why dont they just buy a pigeon hole in Sinkieland to prove they are committed? Oh ya...u can live and rot in sinkieland