• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian converted to S’pore Citizen - Your experience

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i tot u said Sinkieland very "fair" to all races. My foot! My ricebowl at stake! I can also see u are very happy with it.
Please leave Singapore as fast as possible. Take your CPF with you as well. Use your relations with those inside the Malaysian governmental agencies to get your Malaysian citizenship in the shortest time possible. There are many other appreciative Singaporean Malays who deserve our treasure.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does remaining silent means I support them? You are rubbish.

Yes. If ur a fair person u should speak up. But ur also a racist by remaining silent. Imagine 24/7 the thread criticising Malays. But u remain silent. Silently agreeing with ur cheena sinkies

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please leave Singapore as fast as possible. Take your CPF with you as well. Use your relations with those inside the Malaysian governmental agencies to get your Malaysian citizenship in the shortest time possible. There are more other appreciative Singaporean Malays who deserve our treasure.

Tat u need not worry. I have my plan. At least i already bght a house. So i am not a hypocrite. I dont criticise Sinkieland 24/7. Unlike ur cheena msian. 24/7 condemn the garment and Malaysia. Yet stay put in Msia. Hypocrites!

Oh ya. If ur a sinkie, dont bother to invest in Msia. Dont be a hypocrite

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat u need not worry. I have my plan. At least i already bght a house. So i am not a hypocrite. I dont criticise Sinkieland 24/7. Unlike ur cheena msian. 24/7 condemn the garment and Malaysia. Yet stay put in Msia. Hypocrites!
Bought a house is just the beginning and not a big deal. You need Malaysian citizenship, PR or MM2H. Otherwise, you'll still have to travel in/out every 30 days. This won't get you far.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bought a house is just the beginning and not a big deal. You need Malaysian citizenship, PR or MM2H. Otherwise, you'll still have to travel in/out every 30 days. This won't get you far.

I am not rich. To me is a big deal. To u is peanut. I committed myself by buying a property tere knowing if i were to sell in future i dont tink will make any profit. But my intention is to buy for retirement purpose n being a citizen tere. I have to travel in and out (only weekends) cos my mum is old and i rather she stay put in Sinkieland for obvious reasons. As i had mentioned i can easily get Msian citizenship. But this can wait cos i dont really travel in and out everyday.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not rich. To me is a big deal. To u is peanut. I committed myself by buying a property tere knowing if i were to sell in future i dont tink will make any profit. But my intention is to buy for retirement purpose n being a citizen tere. I have to travel in and out (only weekends) cos my mum is old and i rather she stay put in Sinkieland for obvious reasons. As i had mentioned i can easily get Msian citizenship. But this can wait cos i dont really travel in and out everyday.
Convert her to a Malaysian citizenship as well. Then all of you can be under 1 roof, contented and no more of that never ending grievances against Singapore and Singaporeans. Otherwise, don't you even feel miserable living under such constant hatred? By being a Malaysian citizen, you will also be granted RM1 treatment in government hospitals. So good and what are you still waiting for?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Convert her to a Malaysian citizenship as well. Then all of you can be under 1 roof, contented and no more of that never ending grievances against Singapore and Singaporeans. By being a Malaysian citizen, you will also be granted RM1 treatment in government hospitals. So good and what are you still waiting for?

My children all grown up leow. Earning their own living. For me past few decades been struggling real hard just to put food on the tables. U cheena dont understand the plights of the Malays. Just like those Msian Cheena u are also no different from them. U only look at how "discriminated" the Msian cheena are. But u dont look at how discriminated the Malays are in Sinkieland. But now i can relac. Work at home. No need to struggle like those days. This speak mandarin campaign really discriminate the Malays/Indian. U must be completely blind not to notice it

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
My children all grown up leow. Earning their own living. For me past few decades been struggling real hard just to put food on the tables. U cheena dont understand the plights of the Malays. Just like those Msian Cheena u are also no different from them. U only look at how "discriminated" the Msian cheena are. But u dont look at how discriminated the Malays are in Sinkieland. But now i can relac. Work at home. No need to struggle like those days. This speak mandarin campaign really discriminate the Malays/Indian. U must be completely blind not to notice it
You are one of those minority. I have Singaporean Malay friends and ex-colleagues who are successful in businesses (one even has his own moving company he set up), in the property circle and other legitimate course of work. Even those who are salaried staffs are mostly appreciative of the treatment they get in Singapore, nothing spectacular, but at least they don't bite the hand that feeds, nourishes and inculcate them into how successful they are today. Of course, they also have to struggle and work hard to where they are today. There is no free lunch in this world.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Convert her to a Malaysian citizenship as well. Then all of you can be under 1 roof, contented and no more of that never ending grievances against Singapore and Singaporeans. Otherwise, don't you even feel miserable living under such constant hatred? By being a Malaysian citizen, you will also be granted RM1 treatment in government hospitals. So good and what are you still waiting for?

Now i am just watching and listening how the cheena sinkies 24/7 kpkb about ceca and FTS stealing their jobs. Good paying jobs. And all this while Cheena been enjoying good perks and high paying jobs. Thanks to their speak mandarin campaign. Tats their privileges,no? Imagine someone who joined the company later than me. And yet got promoted just cos he was able to speak Mandarin and hes a cheena. I quit and joined an American bank. Really a blessing in disguise!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now i am just watching and listening how the cheena sinkies 24/7 kpkb about ceca and FTS stealing their jobs. Good paying jobs. And all this while Cheena been enjoying good perks and high paying jobs. Thanks to their speak mandarin campaign. Tats their privileges,no? Imagine someone who joined the company later than me. And yet got promoted just cos he was able to speak Mandarin and hes a cheena. I quit and joined an American bank. Really a blessing in disguise!
Joining an American bank is indeed a privilege. However, in bad times, they are also the first in line to ask to leave. By the way, I'd never like nor support those 3 big banks in Singapore.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are one of those minority. I have Singaporean Malay friends and ex-colleagues who are successful in businesses (one even has his own moving company he set up), in the property circle and other legitimate course of work. Even those who are salaried staffs are mostly appreciative of the treatment they get in Singapore, nothing spectacular, but at least they don't bite the hand that feeds, nourishes and inculcate them into how successful they are today. Of course, they also have to struggle and work hard to where they are today. There is no free lunch in this world.

Sorry hor. After leaving tat stupid local bank, i decided never to join any local cheena company. I learn nothing from them. Wat bite hands tat feeds them. Rubbish! From then on i was with foreign financial institutions. AngMo. They look at ur work performance. Not so on education. But i did upgrade myself. Promotion thereon. The rest is history. No regrets working with foreign company.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joining an American bank is indeed a privilege. However, in bad times, they are also the first in line to ask to leave.

Yes. I notice too. But i left for other foreign banks. But no worry. With the knowledge other banks may consider u. Only problem is age.

I prefer British banks. Their privileges much better than American banks.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry hor. After leaving tat stupid local bank, i decided never to join any local cheena company. I learn nothing from them. Wat bite hands tat feeds them. Rubbish! From then on i was with foreign financial institutions. AngMo. They look at ur work performance. Not so on education. But i did upgrade myself. Promotion thereon. The rest is history. No regrets working with foreign company.
Eh.... I thought you said you don't like Americans as well. How hypocrite can you be? Talk bad of them in 1 post and good in another post. How to trust you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about courses. Haiz....i had to admit laziness and complacent on the part of some Msian Malays. I told my relatives u guys are very lucky. Garment really take care of u. Even garment willing to sent u for courses, to upgrade, so tat u can start ur own business. I know of one who was sent to Australia to study how to rear bees for honey. Just of the many privileges they have. Yet some just not willing to accept such an opportunities. Cheena Msians for sure will grab it. If such initiative were to be given to the Malays in Sinkieland, i will be first one to grab. I always told them the non Malays are really envious of u lot.
Last time I went to this international meeting in south France and one Malaysian Malay counterpart went too and she disappeared from the three day meeting after first morning. Must have gone to the beach with her family.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh.... I thought you said you don't like Americans as well. How hypocrite can you be? Talk bad of them in 1 post and good in another post. How to trust you?

Offer and acceptance. No obligation.

Remember, US lesser evil than chicom. Although both are evil. :biggrin: :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar. You deleted your lemans2011 id and posts and know can’t be proven so tell lies of this as well as twisted the nature of your Astaka bet to be about appreciation of Astaka when I remember clearly it is about you betting with SHCTAW that he couldn’t afford to buy two units of Astaka and he posted the SPA proving he did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you did mention you have a wife/fiancé who is HOMESICK and that’s why you left JB to go back Spore. And you did mention costa del sol or something similar before. Not your father in law’s then your wife’s?
And not just was @LordElrond ‘s wife homesick in jb aka a Sinkie, apparently she must be a poor driver or not familiar with Malaysian antics or malay language too and so @LordElrond did not allow her to drive across the custom by herself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not just was @LordElrond ‘s wife homesick in jb aka a Sinkie, apparently she must be a poor driver or not familiar with Malaysian antics or malay language too and so @LordElrond did not allow her to drive across the custom by herself.
Wow I am proud of my English literature A1 memory. I can remember what people say or didn’t say very well ok? Of course i mean the context and not the exact words.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs need to be walked. I let them piss and poop outside or in the garden, just pick up and dispose, don’t need to be a genius to do that. Well one Sinkie did let his dog poop in front of my ex FIL’s house and was going to walk away. I caught him and gave him a plastic bag to pick up. He quickly complied and walked away in shame.
Of course I mean the Malaysian neighbors didn’t pick up after their dogs and the poo sit infront of my gate almost EVERYDAY waiting for me to clear.