• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian converted to S’pore Citizen - Your experience

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope he is not ok. He did attack me upping slut whore mistress threads by making insidious comments so you think he is ok. For example he upped one thread titled who is Ginfreely sugar daddy - not once but multiple times - asking insidious question or comments on strawberries. I did scold him then. You can go check that thread up.
People are biased by nature. They'll say until "got leg got hand" (interpreted from Hokkien) for those whom they like, regardless of what had been done. Don't get tricked. Only you yourself knows what is best for you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya got a Malaysian son of whore @geylang666 come to Malaysian duck @LordElrond rescue to create a prostitute thread to divert attention from this thread and to harass me a virgin as chicken. Sibei sia suay human specimens indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya got a Malaysian son of whore @geylang666 come to Malaysian duck @LordElrond rescue to create a prostitute thread to divert attention from this thread and to harass me a virgin as chicken. Sibei sia suay human specimens indeed.
Before some people insult others a chicken they should look at their own back yard full of ducks and chickens indeed.