• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian converted to S’pore Citizen - Your experience

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u non Muslims can criticise my religion and God. I cant praise my God and religion. Rubbish!

So now want to talk about reigion. I will just answer in short. Quran is the word of God. Tell me is sunni or shia mentioned in the Quran? Plse go open up another thread. But not here.
What a lame excuse when you are being cornered? Be a winner, not a loser. Did I criticize Islam? I only asked why Sunnis and Shiites are fighting and killing each other and seeking for an honest and unbiased explanation from an Imam like you.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a lame excuse when you are being cornered? Be a winner, not a loser.

I am here to discuss. Not to be champion. Win or lose is not important to u. If u think ur a champion and u tink i m being cornered. suka hati u lah. LOL! :roflmao: Now u show me verses in the Quran concerning Shia n Sunni?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will. No worry. House already tere. Unlike those useless hypocrites Cheena msians only kpkb. But still stay put. Why dont they just buy a pigeon hole in Sinkieland to prove they are committed? Oh ya...u can live and rot in sinkieland
Good for you. The sooner you leave, the better for Singapore because people like you will incite hatred and riots amongst its other more PEACEFUL Malays against the other races. We don't need more of these problematic people in Singapore, especially when the present Covid-19 pandemic is already causing so much havoc to the economy. You always forget that if you were born in Malaysia, your mastering of the English language today may not even qualify you to join an American or English bank. Be grateful that you can speak fluent English as a Singaporean. Just don't ever come back in future to grieve that the Malaysian government has ill-treated and unfairly treated you and your family. Told you how many times before, having a house there is no big deal. Get your Malaysian citizenship first and then come back here to boast about it. No citizenship no talk. You still haven't found a firm ground yet and still wants to boast. No wonder your nick is "WhoAmI" and I must say it's so fit and rightful to you.

You can boast about your wanting to convert and stay in Malaysia for good. That's because you are still earning your keep in Singapore Dollars where it is 1:3. Try it when you have to give up your HDB and other incomes from Singapore and then to live "comfortably" in Malaysia. It is struggling for most ordinary Malaysians to live in Malaysia with just a Malaysian income. Inflationary pressures are high.

I also want to tell you that those capable Chinese in Malaysia has been emigrating out of Malaysia. You should be able to see this yourself on the declining ratio. I hope you'll be contented.

Readers here are mature enough to decide who is unbiased and fair and who aren't. Enough said.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you. The sooner you leave, the better for Singapore because people like you will incite hatred and riots amongst its other more PEACEFUL Malays against the other races. We don't need more of these problematic people in Singapore, especially when the present Covid-19 pandemic is already causing so much havoc to the economy. You always forget that if you were born in Malaysia, your mastering of the English language today may not even qualify you to join an American or English bank. Be grateful that you can speak fluent English as a Singaporean. Just don't ever come back in future to grieve that the Malaysian government has ill-treated and unfairly treated you and your family. Told you how many times before, having a house there is no big deal. Get your Malaysian citizenship first and then come back here to boast about it. No citizenship no talk. You still haven't found a firm ground yet and still wants to boast. No wonder your nick is "WhoAmI" and I must say it's so fit and rightful to you.

You can boast about your wanting to convert and stay in Malaysia for good. That's because you are still earning your keep in Singapore Dollars where it is 1:3. Try it when you have to give up your HDB and other incomes from Singapore and then to live "comfortably" in Malaysia. It is struggling for most ordinary Malaysians to live in Malaysia with just a Malaysian income. Inflationary pressures are high.

I also want to tell you that those capable Chinese in Malaysia has been emigrating out of Malaysia. You should be able to see this yourself on the declining ratio. I hope you'll be contented.

Readers here are mature enough to decide who is unbiased and fair and who aren't. Enough said.

Nothing but rubbish. Me incite hatred and riots. Wow. But u cant even produce a single thread of mine. Dont just simply shoot out. Show proof. U see whenever teres discussion on race or religion, most of the time i stay away. But for Msian cheena, no way. I will have to speak up. Too much nonsense fm cheeena Msian. First hand experience. They are cunning, selfish, arrogant and ungrateful to their country. Plse leave Msia and join "winners" in Sinkieland. Winners? Hahaha....self praised is a disgrace.

See wat i meant. Confirmed u r dementia case. Me born in Msia? :roflmao: :roflmao: N i also told u many times I used to love SINGAPURA. But not any more. Now is singapore aka sinkieland. I am wat i am and thanks to joining a non local cheena company. Picked up my skill and knowledge from them. Not from those typical cheena company tat only employ those who speak Mandarin! Tats ur cheena privilege, remember? Had i still stay put in tat cheena bank, i will still be a "senior" peon no matter how i upgrade myself. :rolleyes::poop:

To me having a house is a big deal to me. Is not cheap. I am not rich. I dont like to seek help and stay in relative house. My principle very simply. Never beg steal or borrow. So first instant buy a house. Cant afford then stay put and rot in sinkieland. Next citizenship. I told u numerous times i have no problem getting a citizenship. But i must surrender my pink ic. Look nerd, i cant force u to believe me. If u keep bring this up it only make u look stupid. I have relatives tere. We are constantly keeping in touch in our WS group chat. So no need to tell me the development in Msia. I know wats happening. I know the plight and suffering of the Msians tere. As for 1:3 i am living in Sinkieland. In future in Bolehland. Anything wrong converting my S$ savings and retire in Msia for good? Must i share with u wat my plans are a Msia. But at least i appreciate wat Msia can offer me. Unlike u ungrateful cheena msia. Enjoy those privileges and yet badmouthed their country/garment. Chey!

Good good. Plse migrate out. Capable and non capable cheena. Tere r still 25% cheena in Msia. Tats alot! Teres only 15% Malays in Sinkieland. See how the sinkie garment control the race quota ratio. If tats not racist i dont know wat u call. So ungrateful lot go go Sinkieland. Those like my neighbour cheena in JB...can stay put. Nice and helpful chap. But majority are selfish lot. Plse go to sinkieland.

No need to talk about readers tis and tat lah. At least i frank enough to admit no one race is perfect. Tat include my race too. N yet u called me a "racist"? Wat a nerd u are. Enough said.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing but rubbish. Me incite hatred and riots. Wow. But u cant even produce a single thread of mine. Dont just simply shoot out. Show proof. U see whenever teres discussion on race or religion, most of the time i stay away. But for Msian cheena, no way. I will have to speak up. Too much nonsense fm cheeena Msian. First hand experience. They are cunning, selfish, arrogant and ungrateful to their country. Plse leave Msia and join "winners" in Sinkieland. Winners? Hahaha....self praised is a disgrace.

See wat i meant. Confirmed u r dementia case. Me born in Msia? :roflmao: :roflmao: N i also told u many times I used to love SINGAPURA. But not any more. Now is singapore aka sinkieland. I am wat i am and thanks to joining a non local cheena company. Picked up my skill and knowledge from them. Not from those typical cheena company tat only employ those who speak Mandarin! Tats ur cheena privilege, remember? Had i still stay put in tat cheena bank, i will still be a "senior" peon no matter how i upgrade myself. :rolleyes::poop:

To me having a house is a big deal to me. Is not cheap. I am not rich. I dont like to seek help and stay in relative house. My principle very simply. Never beg steal or borrow. So first instant buy a house. Cant afford then stay put and rot in sinkieland. Next citizenship. I told u numerous times i have no problem getting a citizenship. But i must surrender my pink ic. Look nerd, i cant force u to believe me. If u keep bring this up it only make u look stupid. I have relatives tere. We are constantly keeping in touch in our WS group chat. So no need to tell me the development in Msia. I know wats happening. I know the plight and suffering of the Msians tere. As for 1:3 i am living in Sinkieland. In future in Bolehland. Anything wrong converting my S$ savings and retire in Msia for good? Must i share with u wat my plans are a Msia. But at least i appreciate wat Msia can offer me. Unlike u ungrateful cheena msia. Enjoy those privileges and yet badmouthed their country/garment. Chey!

Good good. Plse migrate out. Capable and non capable cheena. Tere r still 25% cheena in Msia. Tats alot! Teres only 15% Malays in Sinkieland. See how the sinkie garment control the race quota ratio. If tats not racist i dont know wat u call. So ungrateful lot go go Sinkieland. Those like my neighbour cheena in JB...can stay put. Nice and helpful chap. But majority are selfish lot. Plse go to sinkieland.

No need to talk about readers tis and tat lah. At least i frank enough to admit no one race is perfect. Tat include my race too. N yet u called me a "racist"? Wat a nerd u are. Enough said.
Your English is certainly not up to my standard. I never said you are born in Malaysia. I know very well that you are a Sinkie Malay who has betrayed your motherland. I only said IF YOU WERE BORN IN MALAYSIA........

Your arguments are never valid. You said I never say a good thing about Malaysian Malays and I had already quoted to you what I had said and you are so wrong. You can't even give an appropriate explanation on why Sunnis and Shiites are fighting and killing each other. You are definitely not fit to call Islam your religion because you cannot bring harmony to these 2 groups of your own religion. You are only good at pointing fingers at others when you are cornered. Shame on you. Everybody here can see this. You are a Loser. Just because I remain silent on criticisms against Islam and Malays, you labelled me as a racist since I'm a Chinese. No logic at all. I think you only have m&ds inside your brain. Everything you say is right, what others say is all wrong.

Talk so much for what? Get your Malaysian citizenship first before coming here to boast of your capability. Having a house there doesn't automatically qualifies you to be a Malaysian citizen. I don't need to remind you on this. NPNT. Don't you know this acronym? And for goodness sake, stop plagiarizing my words like "Enough said", "nerd", etc. and take credits for them. Say something of your own originals.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your English is certainly not up to my standard. I never said you are born in Malaysia. I know very well that you are a Sinkie Malay who has betrayed your motherland. I only said IF YOU WERE BORN IN MALAYSIA........

Your arguments are never valid. You said I never say a good thing about Malaysian Malays and I had already quoted to you what I had said and you are so wrong. You can't even give an appropriate explanation on why Sunnis and Shiites are fighting and killing each other. You are definitely not fit to call Islam your religion because you cannot bring harmony to these 2 groups of your own religion. You are only good at pointing fingers at others when you are cornered. Shame on you. Everybody here can see this. You are a Loser. Just because I remain silent on criticisms against Islam and Malays, you labelled me as a racist since I'm a Chinese. No logic at all. I think you only have m&ds inside your brain. Everything you say is right, others say is all wrong.

Talk so much for what? Get your Malaysian citizenship first before coming here to boast of your capability. Having a house there doesn't automatically qualifies you to be a Malaysian citizen. I don't need to remind you on this. NPNT. Don't you know this acronym?

I know my English is not good. I was fm a Malay sinkie school. My first job was just a peon. Never in my life i brag to everyone i am a winner. I betrayed my motherland? How is it so? :roflmao:

Why Sunnis and Shit fighting each other? Why UMNO and PAS used to fight each other? U want me to explain to u in detail? U cant be tat dense? :cautious: Even my 10 yr nephew know the answer. Wow! Me not fit to be a Muslim? Are u Allah? Just cos u called urself a "winner" tat means ur greater than the Almighty ya. :poop:

I dont like to talk so much. Only when u asked then i share. Understand nerd? NPNT? I am a humble man. Dont like to show off. Wait i post here, u will tell everyonei like to boast. People like u like put words into people mouth. Very cunning. This type of people i will avoid like plague. We shall stop here. Not worth my time talking to u. Time to me is very precious.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know my English is not good. I was fm a Malay sinkie school. My first job was just a peon. Never in my life i brag to everyone i am a winner. I betrayed my motherland? How is it so? :roflmao:

Why Sunnis and Shit fighting each other? Why UMNO and PAS used to fight each other? U want me to explain to u in detail? U cant be tat dense? :cautious: Even my 10 yr nephew know the answer. Wow! Me not fit to be a Muslim? Are u Allah? Just cos u called urself a "winner" tat means ur greater than the Almighty ya. :poop:

I dont like to talk so much. Only when u asked then i share. Understand nerd? NPNT? I am a humble man. Dont like to show off. Wait i post here, u will tell everyonei like to boast. People like u like put words into people mouth. Very cunning. This type of people i will avoid like plague. We shall stop here. Not worth my time talking to u. Time to me is very precious.
Ha, nothing better to say right? I wonder who was the one who had said that I never say anything good about Malaysian Malays? It's not a matter of winners or losers. It's the principle of arguments with facts and righteousness. Not talking rubbish and without substantiating with good evidences.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha, nothing better to say right? I wonder who was the one who had said that I never say anything good about Malaysian Malays? It's not a matter of winners or losers. It's the principle of arguments with facts and righteousness. Not talking rubbish and without substantiating with good evidences.

See wat i mean? I am just granting ur wish below. A very dishonest cunning person u are. Twist and turn and later brag hes the winner. LOL! Again, i will avoid people (such as u) like a plague

I shall not be arguing anymore with you in this forum. Those who have eyes here can see through your deep hatred for Singapore and the Chinese race, just like Mamak Kutty. You are bent on being racist just because you are a minority Malay race in Singapore. If you are so sore in being a Singaporean, I wish you all the best in getting your Malaysian citizenship and remain there forever. As you've said before, Singapore is no longer for you. Good luck.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
See wat i mean? I am just granting ur wish below. A very dishonest cunning person u are. Twist and turn and later brag hes the winner. LOL! Again, i will avoid people (such as u) like a plague
Yes, I sure hope we don't cross each other's paths again. You are not worth being a friend in this forum because who is dishonest, cunning, racist and biased, everyone can see for themselves here. It's because of Muslims like you that is causing all the misgivings and ill illusions to the other non-Muslims into thinking that Islam is a bad religion.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did I say that? You at most look like 莫小琳 I won’t insult CynthiaKoh
Hey don’t act blur don’t understand the meaning of insinuating insult. The whole world knows you are targeting me just like you did when your clone chanted come to daddy one thousand times.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I sure hope we don't cross each other's paths again. You are not worth being a friend in this forum because who is dishonest, cunning, racist and biased, everyone can see for themselves here. It's because of Muslims like you that is causing all the misgivings and ill illusions to the other non-Muslims into thinking that Islam is a bad religion.
Another piece I would like to add here is the Bumis are not the natives of Malaysia. The genuine natives are the aborigines, also known as Orang Asli. The Bumis came in mainly from Sumatra (as well as amongst other Muslim countries) to slowly conquer and "steal" the land from the Orang Asli.

The same can be said for Indonesia. Long before, it was mainly populated by the Hindus. The Muslims came, conquered and cornered them to the island of Bali. As they have become the minority population, they have no choice but to accept their fate to settle in Bali.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@LordElrond just said in the main forum that his rich father in law stay in landed in Siglap area nearby costa del sol. Wow not just costa del sol but multiple properties IN SINGAPORE ok. No wonder S$200k = peanut. I bet his loaded FIL must have sponsored his and his Golden gooose holiday trip to Spain Barcelona.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@LordElrond just said in the main forum that his rich father in law stay in landed in Siglap area nearby costa del sol. Wow not just costa del sol but multiple properties IN SINGAPORE ok. No wonder S$200k = peanut. I bet his loaded FIL must have sponsored his and his Golden gooose holiday trip to Spain Barcelona.
You really mix things up. I said my FIL stayed landed. On a separate topic I said something about Siglap. You can just combine the 2 together… you win

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need talk like as though ur an angel lah. U are no different from some cheena. Infront smile. Behind badmouthed our religion and race. No need to hope. I wont reply to any of ur post. Just put me in ur ignore list lah. Handful of racists nick (like u) already in my ignore list. Must i teach u tat too? :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another piece I would like to add here is the Bumis are not the natives of Malaysia. The genuine natives are the aborigines, also known as Orang Asli. The Bumis came in mainly from Sumatra (as well as amongst other Muslim countries) to slowly conquer and "steal" the land from the Orang Asli.

The same can be said for Indonesia. Long before, it was mainly populated by the Hindus. The Muslims came, conquered and cornered them to the island of Bali. As they have become the minority population, they have no choice but to accept their fate to settle in Bali.

Huh? Have part II ya? Just talk to urself lah. Be it Msia/Indon, Last man standing. Wins All! :thumbsup: Anyway cukup leow. Stop. U are not worth discussing and wasting my precious time.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really mix things up. I said my FIL stayed landed. On a separate topic I said something about Siglap. You can just combine the 2 together… you win
Nope it’s all in the same thread same topic on Siglap. Oh so you mean your FIL stay landed not in Siglap but got costa del sol condo nearby Siglap.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Have part II ya? Just talk to urself lah. Be it Msia/Indon, Last man standing. Wins All! :thumbsup: Anyway cukup leow. Stop. U are not worth discussing and wasting my precious time.
Why bother to even reply to waste your time? What a fool you are? Melayus like you don't even deserve to be in Malaysia because you will eventually cause a racial riot there due to your very bad attitude. At least I'm not as wicked as you.

Last edited: