• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian converted to S’pore Citizen - Your experience

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not wicked? Self praised. Wat a disgrace n a hypocrite. Behind Malays back badmouthed n curse our religion n race. Just like those racist thread posted by cheena here. Is such cheena tat spread lies n insult the Malay/Islam tat cause racial riot in sinkielan n Msia. Chey!

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you want. People here can judge for themselves. A note to all here. If you don't speak up for the Malays and Islam and especially if you are a Chinese, you will automatically be labelled as a racist by that particular wicked Muslim forumer here. Do be fearful.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tink people r fools like u? Those who discussed with me know i m a moderate Muslim. I dont have to brag to whole world like someone who fond of complimentg himself. Ownself chop praised ownself. Jus like pap. LOL

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cunning n dishonest cheena. Thieves like Najib can even steal n sell away the country for a rite price. N we have selfish cheena who prefer such leaders like Najib. Wahlou

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Not wicked? My foot! Cunning selfish greedy dishonest cheena.
If you are honest, you won't be betraying your motherland today. Shame on you. The motherland that gave you a good education and job opportunities but yet you turned against it now and talk bad of it to everyone. This is how despicable you can be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cunning n dishonest cheena. Thieves like Najib can even steal n sell away the country for a rite price. N we have selfish cheena who prefer such leaders like Najib. Wahlou
But you said you were supportive of najib too until the verdict is out. We are just been consistent lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@LordElrond your loaded sinkie FIL stay in D10 landed property is it? Btw he is confirmed sinkie since only Singaporean can buy landed.
@LordElrond you are a serial liar busted. Your wife is definitely rich sinkie by your own admission that your FIL is rich sinkie. Btw did you ask your fellow evil filthy Malaysian indian illegal money lender criminal friends to harass me with loan shark message after I busted you a serial liar? I just received another one in the evening. Two today already.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you said you were supportive of najib too until the verdict is out. We are just been consistent lah.
Told you already, he's worst than an Indian snake because he likes to twist and turn at his whimsical. That's why he accused me of never saying anything good about Malaysian Malays which I had proved him wrong and he can only keep quiet thereafter. He claimed to be a Moderate Muslim, but when others don't come out to speak in support of the Malays and Islam, he accused these people (especially the Chinese) to be racists. Genuine good Muslims will never preach nor do such despicable things. He's only bringing in more bad faith to his own religion, especially to those non-Muslims, giving them even more misgivings and misinterpretations about Islam. I have read and followed several of his posts since many years ago. He wasn't like that before. I just hope that he won't get radicalized eventually and then to go and join the ISIS.

I give you an example. My own father-in-law was a Christian. He goes about preaching (as you know most Christians will always like to say this) that if you don't believe in Christ, you cannot be saved and will definitely go to Hell after death. I told him that he cannot say as such because he's offending the other religions. I told him what if I say if you don't beleive in Buddhism, Taoism, or whatever religion, you can only go to Hell and cannot be saved? How will he feel? He can't answer me, but I forgave him because I still think he was being mislead.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you already, he's worst than an Indian snake because he likes to twist and turn at his whimsical. That's why he accused me of never saying anything good about Malaysian Malays which I had proved him wrong and he can only keep quiet thereafter. He claimed to be a Moderate Muslim, but when others don't come out to speak in support of the Malays and Islam, he accused these people (especially the Chinese) to be racists. Genuine good Muslims will never preach nor do such despicable things. He's only bringing in more bad faith to his own religion, especially to those non-Muslims, giving them even more misgivings and misinterpretations about Islam.
But I got speak out for malays leh say how nice they were but some turned around to harass me with lewd message and knocks. Sadly whoever I helped to protect from sinkies to Malays all turned around to attack me.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I got speak out for malays leh say how nice they were but some turned around to harass me with lewd message and knocks. Sadly whoever I helped to protect from sinkies to Malays all turned around to attack me.
I understand your empathy. That's why sometimes, I also speak up for you. There are many crazy and illogical people here. They argue, cursed and spewed vulgarities at other forumers without any consideration. One ear in and the other ear out lah, hor? The world is made up of many kind of people and that's why we have wars.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was supportive of Najib. Until he sold the KTM. But worst was the 1MDB verdict. Already proven guilty. Nevertheless....Allah s.w.t. gave him 2nd chance. Wait for Ct of Appeal verdict.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. I know. U are one of those very few who once awhile did speak favourbly of Malays. U were lambasted up down left right. Some of those remarks were uncalled for. Tats why I stayed clear of it. I treat u as my friend. Betul tak?

See. Like i always mentioned no one race is perfect. I may hantam Cheena Msian. But generally to those who dont appreciate their garment and all the benefits they got. Bite the hands tat feeds them. The rather praised Sinkie garment cos they were given jobs here. Some Msian cheena are ok. Just like my JB neighbour. Then we have an ex Msian @nightsafari here. Hes a very nice guy. Yes, we do PM, discussed about religion. I know at times he felt hurt when i hurled at those Msian Cheena. But i only detest those ungrateful one. He, my neighbour, and handful of Msian cheena here are quite OK. Cos they themselves also criticised those ungrateful greedy cheena Msians. I have no problems with them. I dont even mind if they are my neighbours. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone is just saying for himself. Don't appreciate his motherland's government despite being given good education and job opportunities. Now can make it already and planning to migrate to Malaysia for good and can talk bad about his motherland in the open whilst singing praises for his soon-to-be host country. What a hypocrite to say about others when he's doing exactly the same, which he considers as nothing wrong if done by himself. My advice is before you say about others, reflect yourself in the mirror first.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I know. U are one of those very few who once awhile did speak favourbly of Malays. U were lambasted up down left right. Some of those remarks were uncalled for. Tats why I stayed clear of it. I treat u as my friend. Betul tak?

See. Like i always mentioned no one race is perfect. I may hantam Cheena Msian. But generally to those who dont appreciate their garment and all the benefits they got. Bite the hands tat feeds them. The rather praised Sinkie garment cos they were given jobs here. Some Msian cheena are ok. Just like my JB neighbour. Then we have an ex Msian @nightsafari here. Hes a very nice guy. Yes, we do PM, discussed about religion. I know at times he felt hurt when i hurled at those Msian Cheena. But i only detest those ungrateful one. He, my neighbour, and handful of Msian cheena here are quite OK. Cos they themselves also criticised those ungrateful greedy cheena Msians. I have no problems with them. I dont even mind if they are my neighbours. :thumbsup:
Ya you did treat me as friend. I remember once upon a time you used to PM me too. And you didn’t attack me as slut whore mistress all these years not like that evil ingrate malaysian indian gigolo @LordElrond aka lemans2011.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya so @nightsafari is confirmed an ex Malaysian. No wonder he kept attacking me then.

Hes ok lah sis. I dont remember hes like those who call others names and insult people family. If hes such i would have ignore him long time ago. He also tekan all religion including Islam. But hes fair. So i can forgive him on tat. I kind of miss his post. Hes a jolly good fella, imo :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya you did treat me as friend. I remember once upon a time you used to PM me too. And you didn’t attack me as slut whore mistress all these years not like that evil ingrate malaysian indian gigolo @LordElrond aka lemans2011.

Tere was once i did voice out. Cant remember which nick. But hes old bird here and nice chap too. He brought out ur nick (which is not related to the discussion) and i told him dont stir lah. I said u not been posting for quite some time. So dont start to flame again.

Yes. I did PM u about Insurance policies. Thanks for the recommendation.:thumbsup: Both of us have properties. We should share watever info we have. Just tat nowadays with the ongoing pandemic and border closed. Really quiet fm the thread. Those who mocked us and called us losers..,.just let it be lah. U have all kind of people in this forum. Some are just sour grapes

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hes ok lah sis. I dont remember hes like those who call others names and insult people family. If hes such i would have ignore him long time ago. He also tekan all religion including Islam. But hes fair. So i can forgive him on tat. I kind of miss his post. Hes a jolly good fella, imo :thumbsup:
Nope he is not ok. He did attack me upping slut whore mistress threads by making insidious comments so you think he is ok. For example he upped one thread titled who is Ginfreely sugar daddy - not once but multiple times - asking insidious question or comments on strawberries. I did scold him then. You can go check that thread up.