• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh oh true colors showing again. I will never forget the split personality kopiuncle who plays the "nice guy" on one hand but can turn really violent and abusive... have you forgotten?

you have forgotten what your said about Kopi hor...memory so poor meh. you confessed you are the forum exterminator and the great asshole here. of course you can't remember - your stupid theory about kopiuncle and his agenda here. uttery stupid!!!!

now you are back with another utterly stupid theory.....better return to your books before you spout another utterly stupid conspiracy theory....anyway i wish you and your clones and cronies GONG XI FA CAI MAY YOU HUAT HUAT AND ACHIEVE WISDOM!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why your kopi family members never come out help you?

i am still okay lah
if my life is threatened
BOSS himself will come and help me
if you are honest, truthful and righteous
even the DEVIL himself with come and help you
so there is nothing to be afraid
the most go to jail and sleep and rest for 10 days
those MOOs and CHONs are the worst types in this forum...
they are the biggest bullies
it's good to have Drifter Team to protect newbies and also
to break the monotony of tyrannical power here in this forum
huat!!!! huat!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry, kopiuncle has DIVINE HELP - always stand by myside to protect kopi...thank you...

TonyJah69Drifter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am still okay lah
if my life is threatened
BOSS himself will come and help me
if you are honest, truthful and righteous
even the DEVIL himself with come and help you
so there is nothing to be afraid
the most go to jail and sleep and rest for 10 days
those MOOs and CHONs are the worst types in this forum...
they are the biggest bullies
it's good to have Drifter Team to protect newbies and also
to break the monotony of tyrannical power here in this forum
huat!!!! huat!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry, kopiuncle has DIVINE HELP - always stand by myside to protect kopi...thank you...

All these problem started when tony and Jah started to 69 drifter :o

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these problem started when tony and Jah started to 69 drifter :o

mY MASTER drifTer is a zen master
so please don't bully him
he is an honourable man
who champions the good, the poor and the weak
those big time bullies and mobsters here will suffer
if they take on my MASTER and SIFU.....karma will fo after them like an unforgiving shadow

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After 6 pages, That Cowdung Moo Habitual Liar still has no evidence that he got a death threat! Useless Cry Wolf Ex Cop! :biggrin:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did anyone notice Kinana has disappeared? Maybe went back to home town? Or perhaps morph into SamSengkia?

Fook Seng sir, you are one of those i respect...but u are spewing rubbish now. Go check whether I am pro pap or anti pap! This is not about political affliation - its about EXPOSING A LIAR EX COP!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got a death threat too. my doctoress yoni shakyalingam warned me not to have spicy food and alcohol. otherwise, she will write my death certificate. :eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this cowdung Moo LIar went into hiding
arming himself with more lies and obscenities
with no evidence at all
he has hit his stupid head on the floor

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this cowdung Moo LIar went into hiding
arming himself with more lies and obscenities
with no evidence at all
he has hit his stupid head on the floor
I am sure he will 马后炮 and "manufacture" some evidence just like all these cops do. :biggrin:
and notice his points....hahaha...fucking coward using clones and allies to up himself by more than 200points since the start of his post....hahahahaha...fucking points Whore!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure he will 马后炮 and "manufacture" some evidence just like all these cops do. :biggrin:
and notice his points....hahaha...fucking coward using clones and allies to up himself by more than 200points! hahahahaha...fucking points Whore!:biggrin:

i didn't read the below post which he posted earlier, when asking him for the proof.

this thread is a bait, some idiots fall for it and reveal its ill intentions.

moolightaffairs is too bo liao this CNY. :biggrin:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Either he comes out and APOLOGISE to sbf members for putting up a FAKE DEATH THREAT or I will haunt him forever in this Forum :biggrin: I am sure Team Drifter is after his ass as well...

This Cowdung Moo talks about honour, blah blah blah and shitto every other post and now CAUGHT RED HANDED LYING ABOUT A DEATH THREAT....he has brought shame upon himself.

Last edited: