• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being a vegetarian is to accumlate fortune?? What kind of bullshit is that..oh wait you are a sinkie. That is how sinkie and their brain works. Pathetic...!!!

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fake Moo putting up a death threat thread to get points ah!
Beware!

STILL NO EVIDENCE OF DEATH THREAT????

This guy is a FRAUDSTER! Beware!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shucks...this is creepy... shadows speaking to itself...

kopiuncle = ilovesingapore = punisher = samsengkia

If i get this wrong i chop

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AH MOO

You either produce the So Called Death threat or you are a Fraudster!
Dont take SBF members and sam leong for a ride!

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fucking 4 pages still no evidence...fucking talk cock get sympathy points...fucking Liar lah!

Last edited:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
serial infractor and zapper maybe, but the serial liar is not moo but youknowwho.

STILL NO EVIDENCE OF DEATH THREAT!
Ask your clown Moo to present a screenshot lah...Talk so much after 4 pages no evidence...
DONT TAKE SBF FOR A RIDE!
Dont take boss sam for a ride too!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STILL NO EVIDENCE OF DEATH THREAT!
Ask your clown Moo to present a screenshot lah...Talk so much after 4 pages no evidence...
DONT TAKE SBF FOR A RIDE!
Dont take boss sam for a ride too!

why u so eagerly want me to screen shot? so did u send me something using other nick? last chance for you. yes or no

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why u so eagerly want me to screen shot? so did u send me something using other nick? last chance for you. yes or no

I bo eng to send you anything lah...you are the asshole of sbf, behave like a mini LKY...

IF YOU WANT TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT A LIAR...PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE!

Serial Liar...lol:biggrin: