• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! first thing in a new year! huat ah!!!
i wonder what this guy can do to me and i am actually looking forward to it.
maybe my jap cock sucker speech offended too many people or angry remarks for the white paper from pap, but i will stand by what i said.
i can die, but i must stand tall.
cowards are so scared of me banning and deducting their rep pts. keep cursing me and threatening me. i was banned, but i am back. no big deal. (check my 100 infraction pt for banning samleong pet kinana)
so many years in this forum since the old sammyboy in Delphi forum never have such thing happened.
i think the fame of this forum also the Achilles' heel for a forum, many forummers with undesirable behaviours trying to make a mark in this famous forum by migrating from other forums.
i can name a few like ilovesingapore, kopiuncle and fishypie. those with undesirable behaviours like to play clones game to add their own rep pts to make them look more credible.
well, enjoyed my dinner and new year eve. hope everyone here enjoyed too.
i will still do the same thing, life goes on as normal in this forum.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've received scores of such PMs over the years and I'm still around. Just ignore them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh..someone wanna put a bullet on your head too. Nice. You are a sinkie.that is why. Sinkies are not allowed to walk on earth. May all sinkies go and kill themselves and get themselves exterminated.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe my jap cock sucker speech offended too many people or angry remarks for the white paper from pap, but i will stand by what i said.
cowards are so scared of me banning and deducting their rep pts. keep cursing me and threatening me. i was banned, but i am back. no big deal. (check my 100 infraction pt for banning samleong pet kinana)
so many years in this forum since the old sammyboy in Delphi forum never have such thing happened.
i think the fame of this forum also the Achilles' heel for a forum, many forummers with undesirable behaviours trying to make a mark in this famous forum by migrating from other forums.
i can name a few like ilovesingapore, kopiuncle and fishypie. those with undesirable behaviours like to play clones game to add their own rep pts to make them look more credible.

Its ok to banned someone with their stupid and illogical comments but not banned them when they disagree with you . The zapping system is not to be abused . Great power comes with great responsibility .

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its ok to banned someone with their stupid and illogical comments but not banned them when they disagree with you . The zapping system is not to be abused . Great power comes with great responsibility .

Well said...there are so many mini LKY here who think that they can inf and zap people who disagree with them..

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
TS report police la, thus type of life threatening case they sure work.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow......fishypie, kopiuncle and ilovesingapore ...... Suddenly become villains!!! Either they are Framed or Defamed?
:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#1 TS Moolightaffairs
... think the fame of this forum also the Achilles' heel for a forum, many forummers with undesirable behaviours trying to make a mark in this famous forum by migrating from other forums.

..i can name a few like ilovesingapore, kopiuncle and fishypie. those with undesirable behaviours like to play clones game to add their own rep pts to make them look more credible.

First, I wish you Gong Xi Fa Cai. Today being the First Day , I will NOT rebutt you...Will give you 24 hours to think carefully what you have said and posted here. I hope the wisdom of the Water Snake will help to clear your muddled and confused thoughts. HUAT AH!!!!!If you got time, come Lim Kopi with me at my Kopitiam...HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#1 TS Moolightaffairs

First, I wish you Gong Xi Fa Cai. Today being the First Day , I will NOT rebutt you...Will give you 24 hours to think carefully what you have said and posted here. I hope the wisdom of the Water Snake will help to clear your muddled and confused thoughts. HUAT AH!!!!!If you got time, come Lim Kopi with me at my Kopitiam...HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!

Kopi - Since when you become hitman huh?:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow......fishypie, kopiuncle and ilovesingapore ...... Suddenly become villains!!! Either they are Framed or Defamed?
:biggrin:

Gong Xi Fa Cai Brother and May The New Year bring you good health, good wealth and good prosperity.
Today is First Day of the Lunar New Year, I shall respect the tradition of NOT uttering any bad to anyone. So I will let TS MOO pass today without my rebuttal. Not only that, I will also wish him GONG XI FA CAI and may he gain more wisdom in the Year Of The Snake.

HUAT!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi - Since when you become hitman huh?:biggrin:

Gong Xi Fa Cai Bro....this TS Moo is inviting more problems and troubles upon himself.

Can you imagine the ah lau kopiuncle can do such a threatening thing ? This sort of thread on the First Day of the Lunar New Year is not good for TS. Thou shall not lie.Thous shall not speak falsehood. Thous shall not curse or spit obscenities or vulgarities.Thou shall thrive to be good, to be pious and to observe the 8 Precepts on the First Day.

Wish you a Happy and Healthy Lunar New Year .....lol:-))):smile:

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Xi Fa Cai Bro....this TS Moo is inviting more problems and troubles upon himself.

Can you imagine the ah lau kopiuncle can do such a threatening thing ? This sort of thread on the First Day of the Lunar New Year is not good for TS. Thou shall not lie.Thous shall not speak falsehood. Thous shall not curse or spit obscenities or vulgarities.Thou shall thrive to be good, to be pious and to observe the 8 Precepts on the First Day.

Wish you a Happy and Healthy Lunar New Year .....lol:-))):smile:
TS is a cry baby lah...hahaha:biggrin:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#1 TS Moolightaffairs

Hahahaha...i also can start thread to say i kena indecent proposal and say that a rich woman want me to be gigolo leh...:eek:
And also so and so like kopi, fishy and i lovesinkie are pimps...hahaha:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha...i also can start thread to say i kena indecent proposal and say that a rich woman want me to be gigolo leh...:eek:
And also so and so like kopi, fishy and i lovesinkie are pimps...hahaha:biggrin:

Hahahaa!!! Can start a thread with anything here...this is FREEDOM OF THE MEDIA.....thank you BOSS.....HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaa!!! Can start a thread with anything here...this is FREEDOM OF THE MEDIA.....thank you BOSS.....HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!

Kopiuncle, TS called you Killer, Murderer, Assasin - you still can laff ah...Later police knock your door and seized your lappie top....You got standby Lawyer Ravi boh? :biggrin:

Last edited:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those 2 nicknames above belong to the same porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophant (PAWS for short)

TS so powderful still scared of kopi and i luvsinkie...hahaha...this thread is a Joke...belongs to the rubbish heap! :biggrin: