• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u very much sum up the higher class mindset in this forum. only people like kopiuncle and samsengkia keep barking like a bunch of stray dogs for something they don't deserve. i doubt we have a caste system here, but some just behave too lowly to show that they are of lower caste although i still believe in Confucius 有教无类. they still got hope as long as they are willing to repent and kowtow to me, i will still shower them in Confucius teaching to make them a better person.

you are the most confused kid here in this forum
the only stray dog of the lowest class that i know here is MOO THE COW
before you shower people with Confucian wisdom
clear those dust in your eyes
remove those m&d in your head
have a good day MOO THE COW

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you write well
your sarcasm is better
anyway gong xi fa cai
the ground is messy
the lynching party has gathered
dark clouds loom ahead
stay far away if you do not want to be bombed
MOO your good brother is a liar, a dishonest forummer, a scathing and abrasive forummer - a big bully
narong his side kick is a vulval clown spouting expletives and spitting at heaven
his bro Chon has come to his aid to whack the hell of kopisai
kopiauntie has suddenly resurfaced with profanities and vulgarities
i know you dislike all these, but you are part of the chorus line too
good luck.....no vulgarities used on you..if so, i am sorri once again:smile:

Eh kopi, I really don't know if the bold wordings are written with good intent or as a threat. :confused: :*:

I will give you the benefits of the doubt. Can you up me then? Thank you in advance. :eek: :biggrin:

Eh Kopi, you mai kay kay. :mad:

You up me already? :confused: :confused:

Last edited: