• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STILL NO EVIDENCE FROM MOO.

Bloody LIAR faking death threats to get sympathy points...HABITUAL LIAR like you! No wonder SPF got rid of You!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow...kopi u really buay kia si ah...that TS sibei powderful one you know..gotta all the bug guns supporking him one...he machiam like mad dog can bite you mai pang one...:eek:

this MOO is a well known rabid dog...very powerful and always infract people ...a great abuser of power ...but he is impotent...all his warlords and godfathers are like him: impotent...only know how to zap and ban people. useless and brainless....all snakes!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shucks...this is creepy... shadows speaking to itself...

kopiuncle = ilovesingapore = punisher = samsengkia

If i get this wrong i chop

you got nothing left to chop. you and your conspiracy theory about kopiuncle has failed miserably and proven wrong...you turned tail when you ccould not substantiate what you said about kopiuncle. now you come up with another theory...where got any more sausage to chop liao!!!....chop your head this time and sleep forever. haha...brainless and spineless. go and ask MOO to prove what he alleged about DEATH THREAT...a made up story to gain sympathy points to to upgrade himself. damned shameless piece of shit.

death threat? what death threat??? kelan thread got lah!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes pathetic for you the useless to be a vegetarian. amitabha

please do not use the great and sacred name of AMITABHA in vain..
your sinful and unwholesome deeds had brought you down to the depths of the Hades
you are an utter liar making story about death threats against your life
karma will strike you with the gravest penalty
stop your lies, withdraw your allegations, karma will be kind to you
otherwise the snake will follow you for the rest of the year

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
moolightaffairs.

you talk so much already. think you should post a screenshot of the death threat message.

he could not because it was a blatant liar
and a blatant liar of such dangerous level
should be banned forever - permanent ban

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, relax lah...the seniors here were are heated by this Habitual CRY WOLF lah...not their fault lah...cool cool...:smile:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, relax lah...the seniors here were are heated by this Habitual CRY WOLF lah...not their fault lah...cool cool...:smile:

kumsia kumsai this big MOO bully is getting from worse to worse
this death threat is very dangerous
he has an ulterior motive and he is backed by powerful warlords
damned dangerous sociopath

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kumsia kumsai this big MOO bully is getting from worse to worse
this death threat is very dangerous
he has an ulterior motive and he is backed by powerful warlords
damned dangerous sociopath

Hahaha...mai kia...cant u see he getting lots of his allies to do something now to shut me up from EXPOSING his Lies! Hahaha...He think he can shut me up...hahahaha....:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha...mai kia...cant u see he getting lots of his allies to do something now to shut me up from EXPOSING his Lies! Hahaha...He think he can shut me up...hahahaha....:biggrin:

they belong to the same mafia gang
all stay in the same filthy kennel

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they belong to the same mafia gang
all stay in the same filthy kennel

aiyo kopi...relax lah...no evidence against others lah...The only CONCRETE UNDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE is that this Ex cop is a Liar! :biggrin: I am sure he is now cracking his head on manufacturing evidence to prove his innocence! hahahaha:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got nothing left to chop. you and your conspiracy theory about kopiuncle has failed miserably and proven wrong...you turned tail when you ccould not substantiate what you said about kopiuncle. now you come up with another theory...where got any more sausage to chop liao!!!....chop your head this time and sleep forever. haha...brainless and spineless. go and ask MOO to prove what he alleged about DEATH THREAT...a made up story to gain sympathy points to to upgrade himself. damned shameless piece of shit.

death threat? what death threat??? kelan thread got lah!!

Oh oh true colors showing again. I will never forget the split personality kopiuncle who plays the "nice guy" on one hand but can turn really violent and abusive... have you forgotten?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh oh true colors showing again. I will never forget the split personality kopiuncle who plays the "nice guy" on one hand but can turn really violent and abusive... have you forgotten?

kopi is another silly attention seeker here.

Team drifter huat AH.