• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, all the snakes now kena lure out of the hole. can kill them one by one.

you are the viper and cobra here
to make any false allegation in this forum is treason
you should be banned for life
death threat is not a joke
when you implicate forummers
this is not a bait
this is a sick allegation
you should be censured, warned and even banned permanently
what a useless and shameful bugger!
get you clone to infract me ban me and zap me....pea brainer

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, all the snakes now kena lure out of the hole. can kill them one by one.

you are hanging yourself you silly chump!
you should be banned for making such a serious false allegation
and implicating forummers
you should apologise openly
or chop your own head off as a sign of goodwill

That stoopid Lemans has nothing to chop!!!!....still want to chop. He was proved wrong several times and yet he wanted to chop again and again...chop his own head lah! Damned stooopid fella...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[QiUOTE=tonychat;1419321]He is a low life sinkie. He dun have the balls to do anything.[/QUOTE]

Look which chump is talking.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Moo

This shows how coward you are...zapping me at 2:39 am in the early morning...hahaha...your COWARDICE IS EXPOSED....hahaha...I am just waiting for your zap and I just need to spend 20 bucks to EXPOSE YOU, hahaha!

First, You start a FAKO DEATH THREAT.
Next when Challenge for evidence, you Showed NO EVIDENCE.

Then you make yourself invisble, secretly reading all the challenges to you but dare not use this Moologhtaffairs nick to post the last one and a half days.

You probably read i was going to sleep too in my post exchange with Kinana at 12.05am http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....our-to-33-Does-Pappies-have-the-Guts-to-do-it hahaha...thats my bait for you ex-cop!!! :biggrin:

And you finally execute your Zap thinking it's safe and will get away and that I will blame someone else (kinana? or other forumers) for your Cowardice Zap.

You are so NAIVE. :biggrin: hahahaha...

Next time you ZAP, leave your name lah! Dont be a COWARD! :biggrin:
13-02-2013 02:39 AM
moolightaffairs
Thread: i got a death threat

You are now Officially Classified as a (1) COWARD on top of (2) HABITUAL LIAR and (3) SERIAL ABUSER of Infraction and Zaps!

:biggrin: caught you red handed AGAIN!:biggrin:

Last edited:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi samseng, while u hunting for ah Moon or ah Moo ( Moo mean pig in thai leh), will u come for this sat rally? 4pm har, see u

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha....Moo the Cow or in Thai is Pig caught red handed...Oh mine! What a revelation!

this MOO will never change
he will create another clone
or his godfather will take his role
always infracting people
bullying the weak ones
no balls to take on the strong and the powerful
now confirmed a liar, a coward and an abuser
well done samseng! haut ah!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Moo

This shows how coward you are...zapping me at 2:39 am in the early morning...hahaha...your COWARDICE IS EXPOSED....hahaha...I am just waiting for your zap and I just need to spend 20 bucks to EXPOSE YOU, hahaha!

First, You start a FAKO DEATH THREAT.
Next when Challenge for evidence, you Showed NO EVIDENCE.

Then you make yourself invisble, secretly reading all the challenges to you but dare not use this Moologhtaffairs nick to post the last one and a half days.

You probably read i was going to sleep too in my post exchange with Kinana at 12.05am http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....our-to-33-Does-Pappies-have-the-Guts-to-do-it hahaha...thats my bait for you ex-cop!!! :biggrin:

And you finally execute your Zap thinking it's safe and will get away and that I will blame someone else (kinana? or other forumers) for your Cowardice Zap.

You are so NAIVE. :biggrin: hahahaha...

Next time you ZAP, leave your name lah! Dont be a COWARD! :biggrin:
13-02-2013 02:39 AM
moolightaffairs
Thread: i got a death threat

You are now Officially Classified as a (1) COWARD on top of (2) HABITUAL LIAR and (3) SERIAL ABUSER of Infraction and Zaps!

:biggrin: caught you red handed AGAIN!:biggrin:

Let me tell you something bro , despite the different view about the Japanese moon did not inf me for not agreeing with him . Are you sure he's the one to inf you and not someone else's ?

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 - Copy.png

Here you go....

Last edited: