• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok thanks . Now I'm waiting moonlight to come in and explain .

i explain to no one.
my stand, zap or up no need to leave nick. this is since starting of this forum. i am sticking to the old code.
i am trigger happy with clones. if the owner dare to own up then we talk. if not don't waste my time. i will do it again. its just another stray dog like kopiuncle. samsengkia is another stray dog need to be kick by me.
i am replying bcos of drifter, not because someone or anyone want me to. i stand tall and fearless even with someone sending me death threat.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
i explain to no one.
my stand, zap or up no need to leave nick. this is since starting of this forum. i am sticking to the old code.
i am trigger happy with clones. if the owner dare to own up then we talk. if not don't waste my time. i will do it again. its just another stray dog like kopiuncle. samsengkia is another stray dog need to be kick by me.
i am replying bcos of drifter, not because someone or anyone want me to. i stand tall and fearless even with someone sending me death threat.

Please clear your PM .

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i explain to no one.
You are just a Fucking Liar!
Up to now, not even a proof of death threat. :oIo:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MR MOO, Dont be a COWARD and Hide behind your friends? Make a mistake, ADMIT!

Dont tell the world your Bullshit Confucious Shit and Integrit & Honour when you have NONE! ZERO!!!

Last edited:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Moo, till the day you FURNISH EVIDENCE of your so-called Death Threat, I will refresh this thread periodically to remind Forum Users of your LIE.

You are the one who Started This thread with your lies. So either you own up and admit your Lie or it will haunt you and your integrity, honour and whatever rubbish you want to call them.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow papib beside pm people cursing and threatening people to shut up, also troll, stalk and flame people?

u r no one to me. use your main ac to talk to me if u dare. stray dog.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow papib beside pm people cursing and threatening people to shut up, also troll, stalk and flame people?

u r no one to me. use your main ac to talk to me if u dare. stray dog.
Dont lie further. I do no such Crass Tricks like you. And this is my main and ONLY account.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont lie further. I do no such tricks like you. And this is my main and ONLY account.

yayaya, point up so fast? joined feb 2013 without donating amassed 512pts??? knn, u and your kopiuncle clones up u so fast.

i know which one to hit, u r just a clone to divert attention because ur main ac cannot take the heat anymore.

too bad for you, no amount of posts can discredit my integrity in this forum or silence me. u r no one, just a stray dog.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yayaya, point up so fast? joined feb 2013 without donating amassed 512pts??? knn, u and your kopiuncle clones up u so fast.

i know which one to hit, u r just a clone to divert attention because ur main ac cannot take the heat anymore.

too bad for you, no amount of posts can discredit my integrity in this forum or silence me. u r no one, just a stray dog.

YOU ARE JUST A LIAR AND LIAR.

Evidence of Death Threat? Where?

Stop your infatuation with other people's points, etc. Forumers have eyes to see the Truth and up me. And so, that makes me a clone??? Your logic is warped.

NOTHING YOU SAY WILL MAKE YOU CLEAR YOUR NAME AS A HABITUAL LIAR UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU PROVIDE FULL And COMPLETE EVIDENCE OF THE ALLEGED DEATH THREAT AGAINST YOU.

As simple as that.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU ARE JUST A LIAR AND LIAR.

Evidence of Death Threat? Where?

Stop your infatuation with other people's points, etc. Forumers have eyes to see the Truth and up me. And so, that makes me a clone??? Your logic is warped.

NOTHING YOU SAY WILL MAKE YOU CLEAR YOUR NAME AS A HABITUAL LIAR UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU PROVIDE FULL And COMPLETE EVIDENCE OF THE ALLEGED DEATH THREAT AGAINST YOU.

As simple as that.

lol! if its effective, u don't need to keep trolling, stalking and flaming me. pls keep doing barking stray dog. lol.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol! if its effective, u don't need to keep trolling, stalking and flaming me. pls keep doing barking stray dog. lol.
Sure I would. Mr Habitual Liar.

My pleasure to refresh this FAKO THREAD that you started on 1st day of CNY, each and everytime i sign in to SBF.

This to remind Forumers about the Death Threat Fraud that you started.

You are a Death Threat Fraudster.

Have a pleasant sleep. Nitey.

Last edited: