• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't despair if you are single

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Raintree production "Lao Nui Chi Ren Chao" acted by Ah Hui is also an encouragement :biggrin: The other Taxi driver managed to woo a chio PRC nurse le..very encouraging

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong of being botak....

he is botak too....and famous...:biggrin:

2296554334983226935.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, there is nothing to be despair about being single.
2. at least, singles are not harassed by aware and mother-in-law.
3. can bonk anyone at anytime too!
4. no restriction.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who said botak must need woman ? i just need men . most importantly botak must have money ....

01505421f9786260.jpg

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. honest, there is nothing to be despair about being single.
2. at least, singles are not harassed by aware and mother-in-law.
3. can bonk anyone at anytime too!
4. no restriction.
yeah true, singlehood is quite fun too but sooner or later, have to settle down. :o
i am also interested in having kids. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeah true, singlehood is quite fun too but sooner or later, have to settle down. :o
i am also interested in having kids. :biggrin:

bro...who said sooner or later must settle down ? if you have money , you wouldnt want to settle down . :smile::wink: everyday is valentine day ....with different woman . :biggrin::wink::biggrin: