• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't despair if you are single

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes in life you thought you found the right one ... After married then you know that you make a big mistake .. In life nothing is for sure ..that's why life is exciting .

Life is not only exciting. Whether you like it or not, accept it or not, life is always a gamble!

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a random note, I just read up on Japanese politics. A very messy affair. Seems like the DPJ is unable to last long and will soon be replaced by LDP again. Apparently, I feel there is a "shadow hand" that allows the PM to stay in power. The "shadow hand" is the right-wing nationalists group of elites.

I guess it is no coincidence that Koizumi who often visited the Yasukuni Shrine often is one of those PM with a long reign whereas his successors, who are more willing to accommodate China, only last a year.