• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't despair if you are single

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak you grow a stache like your avatar and try try. :smile:

Forget to tell u, japanese gal likes dark men hor. I have seen japanese woman, not bad looking, been the GF of a thai. The thai is super dirty looking aka rasta kinda man. Many Many cases liao. U must have a good heart, then they will fall for u. Money is not everything to japaneses woman. Same things goes to malaysian woman.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Forget to tell u, japanese gal likes dark men hor. I have seen japanese woman, not bad looking, been the GF of a thai. The thai is super dirty looking aka rasta kinda man. Many Many cases liao. U must have a good heart, then they will fall for u. Money is not everything to japaneses woman. Same things goes to malaysian woman.

That's why ah neh like you can make Japanese woman come all the way to Singapore and look for you ... :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, just pick up Japanese, talk like them and act like them. I am sure they will accept after a while. Can ask drifter about this. :wink:

There's many jap tourist in Thai also ...easy to pick them up while they are on holiday ( holiday mood ) . :wink:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sounds like PARADISE!! :smile:

But I agree with the Japanese women part, they are more interested in how the men love her and the men have to be the typical traditional manly type. Able to take hardships and willing to provide for family. Handsome is a bonus and I am slightly tanned too. :wink:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's many jap tourist in Thai also ...easy to pick them up while they are on holiday ( holiday mood ) . :wink:
I still prefer to go to the source than the branch. :P
Got higher chance to get 'quality product' :wink:

But I think with the DPJ around, Japan may end up like SG, all men scared of wives. Look at how DPJ wants women to drop housework to work and allow them to retain their own name.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But I think with the DPJ around, Japan may end up like SG, all men scared of wives. Look at how DPJ wants women to drop housework to work and allow them to retain their own name.

eh.. kawan... why you so kiasu kiasi de ? :rolleyes:
Japan will never end up like pathetic SG ok ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I still prefer to go to the source than the branch. :P
Got higher chance to get 'quality product' :wink:

dont worry about the DPJ . japanese history of MCP is as thick as a dictionary ...its not so easy for them to change the mindset ..:smile::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey hey, finding a good wife is important okay. Unless you want half your assets to be gone once it turns ugly.

Sometimes in life you thought you found the right one ... After married then you know that you make a big mistake .. In life nothing is for sure ..that's why life is exciting .