• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/threads/chink-pride-i-am-so-proud-of-my-motherland-please-flame-me-lol.274075/post-2974312
Let's get into the celebratory mood with a patriotic song.

lol-smiley-face-png.40588

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/3048061
Yes! The surgical masks MIGHT filter out droplets that got the virus.
Those droplets will likely be breathed in from side of the masks and bottom of masks.
Even if not that case, those droplets stay on the mask.
And dry up in maybe 5 to 10 minutes.

Remember the virus will still be alive after many hours and days even when on door knobs and railings and buttons.
You think they die immediately on your mask fibres? Or remain alive.

And the live virus now on your mask fibres.
And when you inhale, the air rushing past the fibres will pick up the virus into your nose and lungs.

Besterest way to stay safe is to paste a yellow fu on your forehead that cover you down to your lips.

1581906799800-png.71906

If you kiasu, stick two of them.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Attachments

• 1581906799800.png
    1581906799800.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, Very Kind Lady, am really unlucky to meet a lot of Malaysian Chinese and Indian red guard dogs like you Cantonese son of slut and filthy Indian slut calling others slut kt latha that are so proud to persecute me when I did nothing to you ferocious dogs.
download.gif

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
these agents are just a bunch of begging scammer. they promise you anything on earth when you ask them qns.
ten years down the road when you are very sick and admitted to hospital, the company will tell you this cannot claim that cannot claim.but the agent will prmoise you everything has got all his commission and left for another job.

Reactions: jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw this very silly petty stupid pap policy is the reason why I went to jb to buy house in the first place. When pap set policy they did not care that there are such people like me with very strong feelings for my condo and refused to sell it to buy hdb THEN. That’s why I was so angry and decided overnight to go jb to buy house.
download.gif

jw5

Loyal
"Everyone seems to be an expert here so I guess the members of this forum must all be very wealthy."

"Not really, I've funneled most of my dough into vaginas over the years."

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="Thick Face Black Heart, post: 3065622, member: 13003"]
"Good abalones don't cum cheap."

"How to define as good abalones ?"

"It cannot be defined, it can only be enjoyed."

HA HA HA HA HA!

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

jw5

Loyal
"How come our president never come out to calm sinkies nerves? where is she when we needed the leadership the most?"

"If she were a leader, she wouldn't be picked for the job."