• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always remember this very important point:

If you stock less food, you can stock less toilet paper. :biggrin:

79A6.gif

jw5

Loyal
"肺炎疫情真可恶
染上呼吸很辛苦
害得我们关在屋
商店小贩没客户
出门口罩不可无
排队隔离不可误
被抓罚款你会哭
有人怕输抢食物
则纸还能当宝物
住家不像变仓库
有人窗前跳起舞
有人在家做公务
赌注太大不敢赌
淋北困家很痛苦
戏剧一部又一部
古龙的白玉老虎
倪匡的人在江湖
金庸的四大名捕
还有韩剧百多部
看闷假装去跑步
求求政府人力部
可不可以再宣布
放宽隔离开店铺
肺炎疫情这病毒
几时才能被消除"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
“Four legs good, two legs bad. But three legs can be very profitable and rewarding in sinkieland.”

Reactions: jw5

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least give people the choice not to wear mask when walking on foot path with nobody around right? Wearing face mask and walk long distance on foot path with no people around is so stupid. I can’t breathe and sweat a lot. It’s a torture to go out
You go out for fuck?
Go little India let ppl fuck your cheebye?
You should cover up your toilet bowl when you are out. I can smell your cheebye even when I wear N100.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read somewhere that face mask worked to prevent infection by an infected hairstylist cutting hair on customers wearing masks too. Masks work for crowded places but what is stupid is to make it mandatory at foot path or open space with few or no people around
in sg the density of people is high. thus anytime someone can be around your corner or behind you in seconds. there won’t be enough time to put on your mask in 6.9 seconds or less. by the time you put it on someone would already have farted behind or in front of you. moreover, a loud wolf whistle would project aerosolized saliva 6.9 feet into your beautiful face. firecrackers too. they can suddenly discharge out of nowhere.