• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just eake by a couple of angmoh tourists...they say they like the place like that....hahaha.....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking PAP should wake up from this fucking Lesson.

This is what Singapore and Little India should be. And not load this country with more people.

Bring in the Genuine Tourists into Little India and not the Ah Nehs workers who just pollute the place with their alcohol and creates loads of rubbish every weekend.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bring in the Genuine Tourists into Little India and not the Ah Nehs workers who just pollute the place with their alcohol and creates loads of rubbish every weekend.

Those poor Ah Nehs are the ones who build the flats you live in and the offices and factories you work in. Without them Singapore would still be swampland.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those poor Ah Nehs are the ones who build the flats you live in and the offices and factories you work in. Without them Singapore would still be swampland.

It was the Malaysians and Thais initially who build the early flats, so you are wrong about Singapore being a swampland before the Indians came.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It was the Malaysians and Thais initially who build the early flats, so you are wrong about Singapore being a swampland before the Indians came.

There was still plenty of swampland when the Ah Nehs arrived. Without them, Singapore wouldn't be where it is today. Long live the Ah Nehs. May they be blessed for years to come.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Holy mother of god please not again about swampland boss . . . .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Little India is really lovely today :biggrin:

Ah Meng thanks for your reporting again this matter. I'm beginning to suspect you're actually this fella

1435hanuman.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Holy mother of god please not again about swampland boss . . . .

I haven't mentioned it for days. I thought I should remind everyone once again how lucky they are to have progressed from swampland to first world status in 50 years.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal

True but all these because they want to earn more as compared to staying back home. It's not like they come here on salary the same as back home. They can choose not to come.. Last week on straitstimes one minister or public mentioned that these people make lots of sacrifices to come here to contribute to us.. Bs, the way if was written sound like these Indians gave up a cushy job to come here and help build homes for us.. What kind of propaganda is this ?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2.30pm today

2.45 pm today

There was still plenty of swampland when the Ah Nehs arrived. Without them, Singapore wouldn't be where it is today. Long live the Ah Nehs. May they be blessed for years to come.

5.05pm

I haven't mentioned it for days. I thought I should remind everyone once again how lucky they are to have progressed from swampland to first world status in 50 years.

you are not coherent today

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Little India damn shiok. MORE JORNALISTS AND POLICEMEN THAN AH NEHS..hahahaha...2 pics coming up...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nothing to do...Rain came...All the plainclothes policemen and journalists ran to take cover at Blk 15 Farrer Park Road.
I also kapoh...:biggrin:...

Went up 20 over storeys and captured 2 pics...

20131215_174544.jpg
2 Ang chias stationed at the Big Carpark at Race Course Road

20131215_174617.jpg
3 police cars with a dozen policemen and women getting ready. For what I dun know? :biggrin: