• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Live reporting from Little India - 415pm Sunday 22 Dec 2013

All peaceful..more ah nehs but much much lesser than b4 the riot... still very pleasant.

Big carpark along Race Course Road not even packed. Usually, it is filled with trucks polluting the air cos they refused to switch off their engines.
Mustafa looks just nice as well...no big crowds.
Police presence still around...very good job.

Overall, one of a very peaceful Sunday. Little India should and must be like that...it is a Tourist Attraction and not a site for congregation of Foreign Workers.

I suggest all the vegetable shops set up near their dorms instead. The same for Western Union Money transfers, etc.

The PAP govt has IGNORED this problem of Little India for decades. I hope they learn their lesson. :biggrin:

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was right...forummer wendy chan just opened a thread moaning about the jaywalking and her solution was to yell at people saying 'do you want to start another riot?"

What a classic.

wow i award u a medal for being right... go to oxley or istana to claim

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
when there is no Ah nehs...so many of them...when there are so many...the blue disappear...sigh....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Little India today very messy...the Ah Nehs are back....everywhere jam...hope another riot today! :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Little India today very messy...the Ah Nehs are back....everywhere jam...hope another riot today! :biggrin:
Ahmeng, gamsiah for upz this thread. Me scare sinkees very forgetful, forget chow ah neh riots liaoz. This thread will be on all the way till 2016.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, fucking shit skins, every where shit skins go also got problem. Go us go problem, go sinking land got problem. why don't these shit skins just stay in shitland, and Bollywood.

LOL if shit skins don't create problems you will start to see flying monkeys or pigs. Shit skins that don't create problems are just like cats that don't eat fish or sheep that don't eat grass quite impossible to see.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tonite is the Eve of last year's Little India Riot.... passed by Little India in the evening before heading back to Bukit Timah.... lots of Ang chia and police presence....

Quite massive ops going on today!

Huat ah!

Happy Anniversary in Advance !!!

8 Dec !!! :biggrin:

Again, You first heard of the Riot last year in Sammyboy!

Long Live Leongsam!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
happy-anniversary-images-5.gif

To All The Ah Nehs!

Thankyou for waking up our Millionaire PAP Ministers that this small island has too many foreigners! :biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lao gao, this thread get you confer BBM(L) by Leong sam. Soon you need to celebrate your BBM first year anniversary too!!! Huat ah!!!:biggrin: