• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
rubbish. come to chinatown and you'll see local cunts litter and mess up the place EVERY weekend. They can all burn in hell too

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
THIS TIME 1 WEEK AGO..... I can still recall vividly the fire, explosions and crowds running and screaming all over along Race Course road. It was madness...

Today, a week later, same time...A very pleasant and cool nite prevail.... hahaha.... I simply love this kind of Little India...

THEY SHOULD STOP THE BUS TRANSFERS PERMANENTLY.

The Pinoys do not get this privilege of bus transfers. The Ah Tiongs also do not. Why the AH Nehs so special.

Allowing Bus Transfers leads to CONGREGATION of these nationals and with uncontrolled alcohol to pass time ... it is a time bomb that will explode over and over again.

Last edited:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...am I the only one praying that little india is always like this every weekend? Sounds like heaven...a singapore where you can actually walk.

I wonder where the workers are then....orchard towers is probably packed to the rafters.

I pray Little India is like 8th Dec every month ... a Singapore where men in white will be proud.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 more arrested in relation to Little India riot

Monday, Dec 16, 2013
SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 41-year-old Indian National in relation to the rioting incident at Little India.

The subject will be charged in Court 26 on 17 Dec 17, 2013 at 2pm for the offence of Rioting under Section 147 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224.

Till date, the total number of subjects being charged in court is 34.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 more arrested in relation to Little India riot

Monday, Dec 16, 2013
SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 41-year-old Indian National in relation to the rioting incident at Little India.

The subject will be charged in Court 26 on 17 Dec 17, 2013 at 2pm for the offence of Rioting under Section 147 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224.

Till date, the total number of subjects being charged in court is 34.
well done 34 out of 400 rioters arrested after more than a week.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I read on Malaysia Star Newspapers over the week end that Malaysian Police also on lookout for escaping Ah Neh rioters... looks like they are talking to each other

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JUuKIOWlR1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They can handle riots..........but training only:biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JUuKIOWlR1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They can handle riots..........but training only:biggrin:

I think they can handle that kind of riot at little India. Their problem is they didn't know how to get there in time. They moved the convoy into a traffic jam. Something that is weird to happen to such a well trained force

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I think they can handle that kind of riot at little India. Their problem is they didn't know how to get there in time. They moved the convoy into a traffic jam. Something that is weird to happen for such a force well trained force

agree....a bunch of COMPLACENT police top brass leading to the relax-type behaviour rank and file downwards