• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Go over to the poodles, point at them and laugh at their weekend getting burnt. :biggrin:

These PAP are all reactionary government ... WAIT UNTIL MAJOR RIOT then deploy all these crowd control personnel.

Week after week for years, residents have been complaining about huge gathering of Migrant Labour drunks and churning all sorts of rubbish and filled the area with garbage. THEY CHOSE TO CLOSE A BLIND EYE!

Now with all sorts of rules, you think the Ah Nehs stoooopiiid or what...of course they Siam the place lah...

Does this damn PAP government ministers deserve MILLION DOLLAR SALRIES?

OF COURSE NOT!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the businesses in Little India are affected, saw a lot of black faces in the mobile phone shops and the '3 for $10' shop

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I think the businesses in Little India are affected, saw a lot of black faces in the mobile phone shops and the '3 for $10' shop

In the first place, these business contributed to the MESS in Little India.
SO IT IS PAY BACK Time!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

And by the way, these Migrant workers dun really contribute too much to the restaurants around Race Course Road areas.
The real spenders have to avoid the area on Sundays because of them.

So with these new measures, the restaurants at Race Course Road will get better business in time to come! :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do...Rain came...All the plainclothes policemen and journalists ran to take cover at Blk 15 Farrer Park Road.
I also kapoh...:biggrin:...

Went up 20 over storeys and captured 2 pics...

View attachment 13485
2 Ang chias stationed at the Big Carpark at Race Course Road

View attachment 13486
3 police cars with a dozen policemen and women getting ready. For what I dun know? :biggrin:

What?

No fucking ambulance?
Where can those policemen go hide and shit and pee in?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What?

No fucking ambulance?
Where can those policemen go hide and shit and pee in?

Cant see Ambulance...but I see a couple of Police Vans and also Tow trucks....so dun anyhow park your car if you are visiting Race Course road for dinner later! hahaha....really nice place this Sunday. The Best Sunday in More than 10 Years!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
UPDATE 630pm

Crowd building up at the samll carpark in front of Mustafa. But looks ok compared to other Sundays,,:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Here is the pic just taken on Mustafa!

20131215_184314.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the right hand side of jln besar not selling booze, but the left hand side is, or at least the coffee shop at the junction of jln besar . allenby road is

pic below is from karaoke bar on the right hand side of jln besar

SAM_0231 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah right, blame it on the toddy.

As if 400 plus of these nehs were really high on toddy.

Only fucking idiots believe in such illogical thinking.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...am I the only one praying that little india is always like this every weekend? Sounds like heaven...a singapore where you can actually walk.

I wonder where the workers are then....orchard towers is probably packed to the rafters.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow...am I the only one praying that little india is always like this every weekend? Sounds like heaven...a singapore where you can actually walk.

I wonder where the workers are then....orchard towers is probably packed to the rafters.

i second that