• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That boneless duck has dropped in quality. I ate it and don't find it nice anymore.
Now I go to Long House at Upper Thomson Road. The duck rice there is 10x better than the one at Sam Leong Road. :biggrin:

if they seal the duck from getting infused with mustafa musk from nearby, it should be just as good as the original. :p

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very smart indeed....expecting another riot there hor?

All coming from the same bunch of clowns running this country.....more interested in wayang than addressing the real problems because they cant handle the truth.......or they dont want the truth to be known.......

More riots soon.....and more spun tales of useless incompetence lauded as meekness and clear headed restraint ok????

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
That boneless duck has dropped in quality. I ate it and don't find it nice anymore.
Now I go to Long House at Upper Thomson Road. The duck rice there is 10x better than the one at Sam Leong Road. :biggrin:

why not try Ah Xiao Teochew Braised Duck, Address: Golden Mile Food Center B1-43 Singapore ...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of banning alcohol sale outright,they should allow transportation of workers to serangoon but impose a fine of $200/- on anyone drug drinking,isnt this what they are craving. More money more money MORE Money!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE at 1.45am Sunday

Police have deployed their Riot Squad in the lane opposite Old Mustafa bldg. Getting ready for any trouble trmw :biggrin:

Race Course Road from Buffalo Road junction onwatds have been brightly lit with Flood Lights! :biggrin:

i think very stupid.
same incident wont happens at the same place twice.
those that escape will not be so stupid to go race course road to be question and identified

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As at 11am Sunday 15 Dec

Little India unusally quiet ..... think ah nehs all avoiding the area.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As at 11am Sunday 15 Dec

Little India unusally quiet ..... think ah nehs all avoiding the area.
ahnehs cannot find ze buses 2 fetch dem there ...

pity shopkeepers ... a gud sundayz roaring biz done down drain wif ban ...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is the Best Sunday to go Little India.

I see tourists today too.....these are smart tourists indeed!!!! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Little India should be a tourist spot...

Stooooopiiiiddd PAP has neglected this area and allow excessive amount of foreign workers to gather. The place has become a slum. I

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
At Mustafa Area Now.....Place seems more pleasant than the usual Sunday.

Just nice amount of people.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I suggest that a foreign worker be created in Jalan Kayu area to keep ssome proportion of these workers away from Little India. Little India can then attract more tourists!