• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being xenophobic is not the solution if I think that's what you are trying to put across , but hey the first step needs to be taken , and it's by us.

Believe me, Singaporeans have been bending themselves backwards to accommodate the foreigners, but when the government carries on shafting more and more of them into our throats, we kind of like want to vomit.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xenophobic......hmmm, where did I hear those exact same words? Ahh, a certain minister said this in defence of the foreign invasion on our shores. So now being labeled as xenophobic puts those against the invasion as the ugly Singaporeans huh?

You talk about our ideals and why can't we reach those ideals and I replied and gave you reasons and then I get labeled as xenophobic? So how should I have replied?

Xenophobic is a overstatement, my apologies , look here , if for example if we start clearing our own food trays and start being a little more society conscious , this little movement would definitely have an effect. I am not condoning on the bad habits but we have come a long way by being tolerant , if not our little home would not have survive this long.
For the foreigners yeah we have our frustrations , but without them we are also at our wits. Yes our government have undermine the ramification of admitting more foreign residents, but we can't just rant and demand our government to undo this, we have a dilemma
yes these are trying times , too bad our little island has become a magnet for foreigners , but do we go back to the intolerant past ?

I do admit there are tensions beneath the surface, and all it take is a spark to ignite, then I would be very afraid. Well enough of extolling , I am needed for my duties as a testosterone driven mate. Been nice posting and exchanging opinions , take care bonne nuit.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xenophobic......hmmm, where did I hear those exact same words? Ahh, a certain minister said this in defence of the foreign invasion on our shores. So now being labeled as xenophobic puts those against the invasion as the ugly Singaporeans huh?

You talk about our ideals and why can't we reach those ideals and I replied and gave you reasons and then I get labeled as xenophobic? So how should I have replied?

We should call the ministers traitors ...yes, they have sold out sinkapore to India and China.

NewWorldRecord

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin:

Updated: 12/11/2013 22:42 | By Channel NewsAsia

Police appeal to public for information on Little India riot

E2575EB4B94BDA2B3D06BE31FBB9.jpg

SINGAPORE: Police are appealing for information from the public about the riot which broke out at Little India on Sunday night.

Members of the public are also urged to refer to the police website for accurate updates.

A police spokesperson said that a report carried by India's Sun TV earlier this week had made claims that were "baseless, misleading and irresponsible".

Deputy Superintendent Julius Lim, head of operations and training at Tanglin Police Division, said: "The uncomfortable reality is that in an incident like this, there will be a lot of mistruths and information that are unverified that will be broadcast online, and they will spread.

“Our message to the public will be to refer to the Singapore Police Force website for factual updates, and for anyone with information to come forward, step forward to give the police information.

“You can call 999. But also for those who are directly involved in the riot, we urge you to surrender yourself and come forward as well to assist us with investigations."

Channel NewsAsia understands no further arrests were made on Wednesday.

But around 4am on Wednesday, three migrant workers were picked up at Yishun Dam and brought to the Central Police Station for questioning. - CNA/nd

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A super qualified one has spoken up.....

It’s a ‘who dares wins situation’: ex-Singapore riot police officer

By Jeanette Tan
PostsWebsite
By Jeanette Tan | Yahoo Newsroom – 7 hours ago

Whenever Roy Steven Danker was on standby as a riot police man in Singapore back in the 1960s, he would sleep in his boots waiting for the emergency bell to ring.

Doing so was a small discomfort for him because when riots were raging – and they frequently did at that time – riot squad officers sometimes had to go 72 hours without getting a wink.

Danker, now 68 years old, more than 40 years on from his time serving as a senior police officer in the then-named Riot Squad's Red Scorpions (Alpha Troops), still remembers spending full days running from place to place, armed with a wicket shield, a revolver, a baton and either a rifle or a gas grenade launcher, as he cordoned and rounded up rioters with nylon string.

"In those days, one person would arrest three to four people, and we had to use tear gas, while wearing respirator masks. That would send them haywire," he told Yahoo Singapore in a phone interview from Batam, Indonesia, where he now lives.

He said he faced "anywhere between 30 and 50" episodes of rioting and unrest in the roughly eight years he served (between 1964 and 1971) with the riot squad. Having lost around 10 of his good friends in the line of duty and himself having had numerous close brushes with death, the incidents then have burnt themselves into his memory.

Of these, he dealt with slightly fewer than 10 larger-scale riots, including the 1964 and 1969 racial riots, as well as what he calls the "Chinese school riots" around the middle of that decade.

He recalls one particular day when students took to Singapore's old District Court building at Empress Place, near Pickering Street, and he was among the first responders to the riot that started there.

"We were told that these are schoolchildren, do not use force on them," he said, adding that they were told to leave their sidearms and rifles inside the command vehicle that accompanied them. "There were a lot of girls, who took ground fresh chili and threw it at our faces… we were blinded, and then the boys took over, whacking us with sticks and poles. Thank God we had our helmets on," he added.

That day, he says he personally sustained injuries to his knees, back, spine and shoulders, while others were warded in hospital. He was fortunate enough to escape without any broken bones, but many of his colleagues, upon release, went right back to the streets and into the thick of the action.

"We didn't like staying in hospital or being out of action for long, really," he said. "Even if the doctor offered us one or two days' MC, we'd just take the medicine and go!"

When not dealing with an actual riot, Danker said the riot squad officers also did coastal patrolling and traffic policing.

"We did practically everything in those days," he said. "We were really the backbone of the Singapore police force."

Asked for his views on Sunday's riot in Little India, where about 400 South Asian workers mobbed a bus that ran over and killed an Indian national, Danker said he was shocked that so many police and emergency vehicles were damaged and burnt.

"I don't know what the procedure is now but our jobs were to protect lives and public property… we would have guarded the vehicles at all costs," he said. "Back then, we had lorry guards whose job it was to protect our command vehicles — when there was a threat (to the vehicles), they would sound a signal that would recall all of us to form up around the vehicles with our shields. We wouldn't have let that (the damage of police and emergency vehicles) happen."

That said, he hopes Singapore's current special operations command forces will learn from this and improve their approach should their services be required again in the future.

"It's a 'who dares wins' situation," he said. "If they ran forward with their shields and tear gas, they would have easily been able to throw them (the rioters) haywire, and prevent things from spiralling so far out of control."

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/it-s-a-‘wh...-singapore-riot-police-officer-095039613.html

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those newly installed security cameras better have some infra red or night vision capability, otherwise there will be another 'appeal for information' when the next riot happens. :wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those newly installed security cameras better have some infra red or night vision capability, otherwise there will be another 'appeal for information' when the next riot happens. :wink:

Better install those that can see thru clothing so as to detect bombs strapped onto bodies. The ones like Sony used to have night vision filter in their handycams many years back.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A super qualified one has spoken up.....

It’s a ‘who dares wins situation’: ex-Singapore riot police officer

By Jeanette Tan
PostsWebsite
By Jeanette Tan | Yahoo Newsroom – 7 hours ago

Whenever Roy Steven Danker was on standby as a riot police man in Singapore back in the 1960s, he would sleep in his boots waiting for the emergency bell to ring.

Doing so was a small discomfort for him because when riots were raging – and they frequently did at that time – riot squad officers sometimes had to go 72 hours without getting a wink.

Danker, now 68 years old, more than 40 years on from his time serving as a senior police officer in the then-named Riot Squad's Red Scorpions (Alpha Troops), still remembers spending full days running from place to place, armed with a wicket shield, a revolver, a baton and either a rifle or a gas grenade launcher, as he cordoned and rounded up rioters with nylon string.

"In those days, one person would arrest three to four people, and we had to use tear gas, while wearing respirator masks. That would send them haywire," he told Yahoo Singapore in a phone interview from Batam, Indonesia, where he now lives.

He said he faced "anywhere between 30 and 50" episodes of rioting and unrest in the roughly eight years he served (between 1964 and 1971) with the riot squad. Having lost around 10 of his good friends in the line of duty and himself having had numerous close brushes with death, the incidents then have burnt themselves into his memory.

Of these, he dealt with slightly fewer than 10 larger-scale riots, including the 1964 and 1969 racial riots, as well as what he calls the "Chinese school riots" around the middle of that decade.

He recalls one particular day when students took to Singapore's old District Court building at Empress Place, near Pickering Street, and he was among the first responders to the riot that started there.

"We were told that these are schoolchildren, do not use force on them," he said, adding that they were told to leave their sidearms and rifles inside the command vehicle that accompanied them. "There were a lot of girls, who took ground fresh chili and threw it at our faces… we were blinded, and then the boys took over, whacking us with sticks and poles. Thank God we had our helmets on," he added.

That day, he says he personally sustained injuries to his knees, back, spine and shoulders, while others were warded in hospital. He was fortunate enough to escape without any broken bones, but many of his colleagues, upon release, went right back to the streets and into the thick of the action.

"We didn't like staying in hospital or being out of action for long, really," he said. "Even if the doctor offered us one or two days' MC, we'd just take the medicine and go!"

When not dealing with an actual riot, Danker said the riot squad officers also did coastal patrolling and traffic policing.

"We did practically everything in those days," he said. "We were really the backbone of the Singapore police force."

Asked for his views on Sunday's riot in Little India, where about 400 South Asian workers mobbed a bus that ran over and killed an Indian national, Danker said he was shocked that so many police and emergency vehicles were damaged and burnt.

"I don't know what the procedure is now but our jobs were to protect lives and public property… we would have guarded the vehicles at all costs," he said. "Back then, we had lorry guards whose job it was to protect our command vehicles — when there was a threat (to the vehicles), they would sound a signal that would recall all of us to form up around the vehicles with our shields. We wouldn't have let that (the damage of police and emergency vehicles) happen."

That said, he hopes Singapore's current special operations command forces will learn from this and improve their approach should their services be required again in the future.

"It's a 'who dares wins' situation," he said. "If they ran forward with their shields and tear gas, they would have easily been able to throw them (the rioters) haywire, and prevent things from spiralling so far out of control."

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/it-s-a-‘wh...-singapore-riot-police-officer-095039613.html

The problem is with the SPF top brass ...they didn't allow the first responders to use their firearms for warning shots to prevent deterioration of the situation. You would think these scholars would use their brains ...they could have called in choppers to scare the hell out of the crowd. Nope, nothing was done.

Each of these scholars cost us $68 million over their lifetime ...shows that our scholar system is a waste of our money.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
1644729681_241b1e9233_z.jpg

BEAUTIFUL PULAU SENANG WITH EUROPEAN COLONIAL STYLE HOLIDAY CHALETS BUILT BY BRITISH FOR THEIR OFFICERS....COCONUT TREES N IDYLIC BEACHES

ALL THUMBIs WILL BE SO HAPPY...

HAPPY THUMBIs = HOLD HANDS WALK IN SUNSET THUMBIs = NO RIOTING THUMBIs = FASTER N HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY THUMBIs (Quote: Lim Swee Say)

280647955_cfe6130733_z.jpg

indian+men+holding+hands.jpg

6+in+One+Indian+Gay+Group+Sex.JPG

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks to all those who have upped my repu points and those who have down my repu point. and a terrific thanks to the poster who gave me a point and asking me to copulate with my mom , merry Christmas and happy holidays. hahahaha.

jw5

Loyal
you remind me of woody's phrase: there's no such thing as total happiness. only net happiness :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanks to all those who have upped my repu points and those who have down my repu point. and a terrific thanks to the poster who gave me a point and asking me to copulate with my mom , merry Christmas and happy holidays. hahahaha.

From my recollection of your "invitation" comments when we last exchanged posts, you had a "net down". :o

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any way what's virtual and what's reality counts. Best wishes to the boys in blue ( SPF ) , another day beckons bonne soriee.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear Kawan,

You have to perseverve, endure and soldier on. There are a lot of envious people here.A lot of blinded, retarded and twisted shitheads who think they own this forum and they attack you like a pack of rabid dogs.

But don't worry, Boss will protect those who are bullied here. Carry on...

You can see the daily king masturbator is working so hard on all my posts already...another one of those fartard shithead head. a big cyberbully....as long as you are pro-establishment or even hinted that you are pro singaporean, these shitheadsl will lynch you...so do not worry...there are more than enough good forummers here who will lift you up when you are down....yes, soldier on!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Kawan,

You have to perseverve, endure and soldier on. There are a lot of envious people here.A lot of blinded, retarded and twisted shitheads who think they own this forum and they attack you like a pack of rabid dogs.

But don't worry, Boss will protect those who are bullied here. Carry on...

You can see the daily king masturbator is working so hard on all my posts already...another one of those fartard shithead head. a big cyberbully....as long as you are pro-establishment or even hinted that you are pro singaporean, these shitheadsl will lynch you...so do not worry...there are more than enough good forummers here who will lift you up when you are down....yes, soldier on!!!

kopisai, why u keep saying your are "fartard shithead head. a big cyberbully." hahahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yah lah so clever lah Mr Choncbbin aka Mbssluts2!!! aka Moo The Cow!!!
you dare not even sneeze at the biggest masturbator and motherfucker here in this forum
and you pick on an old uncle...no shame, no balls, no guts ...no nothing..PHUI!!!

just said it loud and clear lah.." I H P is the biggest motherfuckeriing masturbator here!!!!" now repeat after me understand....

don't behave like a ball less shithead understand....now go and study your confusion anal lects!!!

Last edited: