• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

I remember the good old days its eaten with chili sauce, good old days mate.

I juz pass by City Hall Mrt station now...come out of exit towards old capitol...there is a minah selling 3 for $1....not chio minah leh

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

I juz pass by City Hall Mrt station now...come out of exit towards old capitol...there is a minah selling 3 for $1....not chio minah leh

That's her ugly sista

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

That's her ugly sista

nabei...it is probably the same minah u bought your curry puff from yesterday...

but i must say she is brave...city hall mrt exit area she also dare to sell illegally... kudos to her...

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

nabei...it is probably the same minah u bought your curry puff from yesterday...

but i must say she is brave...city hall mrt exit area she also dare to sell illegally... kudos to her...

cannot compare with The One who pee at HV Mrt Stn.

but its ok, no ambulances were damaged.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U may feel alright after eating indon minah curry puff.

But it is fact that they r preparing at a place where everyone
pang sai.

Stomp report before at coffeeshop toilet along kalantan lane.
After preparing puff stain with faces with deadly germs.
They distribute to mrt n roadside to sell.
These curry puff contains germs bacterial virus.

for example, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Clostridium, Shigella, Campylobacter and Bacillus. Some viruses also cause food poisoning.

you thought you are eating puff but u are eating human dung.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

after heated at 200 degrees in the oven all the germs will be destroyed.

dun worry they are all safe to eat!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

even sai also become crusty and delicious. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

But u are still eating cooked sai.
there might be some stain with sai after cooking.
then u r directly eating maybe ah neh or bangala sai.

kalantan lane is where std clinic is.

you likely eating a hiv or std positive person
cooked or uncooked sai.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U may feel alright after eating indon minah curry puff.

But it is fact that they r preparing at a place where everyone
pang sai.

for example, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Clostridium, Shigella, Campylobacter and Bacillus. Some viruses also cause food poisoning.

you thought you are eating puff but u are eating human dung.

If you have been eating stuffs from illegal hawkers, you would be immune with all these viruses. Eat shit and won't die.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hahaha saw her again this afternoon at 3.45. Bought another $1 of her delicious puffs.

This time I told her I was worried yesterday after I ate her puffs because have forumers say Stomp found out preparation dirty and unhygienic she told me not to worry because her's is home cook my her mummy in Batam not Singapore so no worries. I walked of feeling very assured.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

told u all these hawkers are from batam...hahaha....the one i saw at city hall exit also carry the same cardbox to store the curry puff.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Froggy gor gor batam potatoes not safe. They used lots of pesticides. Don't eat ok. I buy for you Singapore curry puff lah.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha saw her again this afternoon at 3.45. Bought another $1 of her delicious puffs.

This time I told her I was worried yesterday after I ate her puffs because have forumers say Stomp found out preparation dirty and unhygienic she told me not to worry because her's is home cook my her mummy in Batam not Singapore so no worries. I walked of feeling very assured.

Bro joety
if prepared elsewhere.then ok.
No offence bro.cause really read from stomp.
Enjoy bro.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Froggy gor gor batam potatoes not safe. They used lots of pesticides. Don't eat ok. I buy for you Singapore curry puff lah.

Ok lor.

Bro joety
if prepared elsewhere.then ok.
No offence bro.cause really read from stomp.
Enjoy bro.

Thanks

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

You use like fats to make curry puff ah? whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You use like fats to make curry puff ah? whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Don't be so mean, wait I zap you. People being nice must reciprocate.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it using the same box again? :p