• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now I quarreled with NEA Tray Return Officer at the hawker centre

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at it from point of view of the NEA officer

How she know if those bowls not yours?

Anyway. Small matters just help return the bowls

Was her tone very condescending? Sometimes not what people say but how they say it.

But you also good to be able to stand your ground.

If it were me I just say oh ok I will return them too although they were not mine.
All these bitchy aunties are rotten and deserved to be scolded. She asked for it.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to this hawker centre to eat breakfast. I bought my breakfast, saw a table and sat down.

There were two empty bowls of finished noodles. So I moved these bowls to the other side of the table.

I ate my food.

Then when I finished, I left my bag on my seat whilst I returned my tray to the tray return station.

I came back ro my seat, grab my bag and walked off.

An old aunty NEA Tray Return Officer approached me and said why I didn't return the two empty noodle bowls.

I told her politely those aren't mine and I had already returned my own tray after my meal.

She insisted that it was mine. I asked if she has CCTV or her phone camera footage as proof.

She shut the fuck up.

I told her "fuck you" and walked off.

I somehow get the feeling that this old aunty NEA Tray Return Officer is purposely trying to find fault with me. I don't know why.

I am really annoyed. Bloody spoiled my weekend mood.

Should I write a formal complaint to NEA, Straits Times Forum and Prime Minister Office to complain about this harassment from an old aunty enforcement officer?

Should I?
Since u have explained to her, she being frm NEA shld just clear the bowl of noodles as an example to their Campaign. No point writing to these idiots, they will ignore it or reply with a standard letter. Fuck NEA the worst Ministry, with loads of Malaysian employed as part time dogs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How’s this a productive job ? Pay these clowns to tell ppl to return trays?! Why not pay cleaners to do the job?

These return tray imbeciles are probably more costly than the cleaners!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideally I would want to avoid contact with people.

I noticed something.

During those years I not dr I hardly ever come to forum.

So SBF is sort of my therapy for the depression and anxiety being a doctor causes to me.
In Japan,they have these stress relief shops.U pay a fee and u scold vulgarities and whack the straw man who is your boss.U come out of the shop a relieved man.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The locals who voted PAP deserved it.
Most of the foreign talents esp CECA will not have such problems because they can afford to dine in restaurants or aircond eateries where they do not need to clear their own trays ect2.
How often do you see your highest paid ministers in the world eat in hawker centers -other than during election campaigning.
These low class peasant sinkies deserved it and now at least one local elderly is dying everyday from covid so foreigners can come in to steal our jobs -well done PAP

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In Japan,they have these stress relief shops.U pay a fee and u scold vulgarities and whack the straw man who is your boss.U come out of the shop a relieved man.
Yeah then next day headlines.

Dr XYZ frequents these shops and verbally and physically abuse people.

Not fit to be Dr.

Relieved my foot.

In fact dont even need to be really gone to such shops.

Alleged can liao.

Then Dr have to spend 600k to hire lawyer go go court and the accuser laugh and say yeah lah I was making it up. He never go such shops. What you gonna do? Sue me? Fuck off lah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before this returning trays implementation, my wife and I had always been well disciplined at hawker centres. We will stack our bowls, plates and utensils together and use tissue papers to wipe dry our areas before leaving the place.

Once I was in a Jakarta KFC restaurant. When I walked to clear my trays and chicken bones, those sitting nearby to the tray return bin were very surprised to see what I was doing. I think to them, it is not necessary to do as such. However, I had been to Japan during my working years and had already picked up this good habit from them. Even when I was training in Italy, those Italians in their food courts practice the same.
In jakarta, cost of labour is cheap and plenty for them to hire someone to clear the table. This self service thing only works in low unemployment, high income nation.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
An old aunty NEA Tray Return Officer approached me and said why I didn't return the two empty noodle bowls.

I told her politely those aren't mine and I had already returned my own tray after my meal.

She insisted that it was mine. I asked if she has CCTV or her phone camera footage as proof.

She shut the fuck up.
no lah, she noticed your big cock and trying to seduce you but make it seems like she wants to find fault.
did you unzipped a little bit to show your cock cleavage?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Common sense.

Firstly, one person not likely to eat three dishes.

Secondly, he returned one bowl. Why wouldn't he return the other bowls if they are used by him?

Thirdly, if the NEA officer not sure, should always give benefit of the doubt.

Hope the NEA could train their public facing staff in these matters, else it may result in political costs for the government.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before this returning trays implementation, my wife and I had always been well disciplined at hawker centres. We will stack our bowls, plates and utensils together and use tissue papers to wipe dry our areas before leaving the place.

Once I was in a Jakarta KFC restaurant. When I walked to clear my trays and chicken bones, those sitting nearby to the tray return bin were very surprised to see what I was doing. I think to them, it is not necessary to do as such. However, I had been to Japan during my working years and had already picked up this good habit from them. Even when I was training in Italy, those Italians in their food courts practice the same.
Not enuf. You have not licked the tray clean to show appreciation. :cautious:

BaeSuzy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway. Small matters just help return the bowls

Was her tone very condescending? Sometimes not what people say but how they say it.

But you also good to be able to stand your ground.

If it were me I just say oh ok I will return them too although they were not mine.
Agree its a small thing. So the NEA officer should have just returned it herself instead of arrowing people

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Common sense.

Firstly, one person not likely to eat three dishes.

Secondly, he returned one bowl. Why wouldn't he return the other bowls if they are used by him?

Thirdly, if the NEA officer not sure, should always give benefit of the doubt.

Hope the NEA could train their public facing staff in these matters, else it may result in political costs for the government.
Good points.

Benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately for doctors there is no such forgiving grace. Guilty till proven otherwise.

Sorry i live in different world from you normal people.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kamsia , very good advice indeed .

What the....!
Diner take peekture
Now coffee ah soh also want to take peekture
Tray Return Ambassador also take peekure
All want to protect themselves or prove that they were right
All post their peektures on social media
Peektures of tables with uncleared crockery and utensils

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don’t mind returning trays. However I’ve on a few occasions lately failed to find any tray return station. Most importantly, it’s a fucking joke to make this a law!