• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now I quarreled with NEA Tray Return Officer at the hawker centre

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to this hawker centre to eat breakfast. I bought my breakfast, saw a table and sat down.

There were two empty bowls of finished noodles. So I moved these bowls to the other side of the table.

I ate my food.

Then when I finished, I left my bag on my seat whilst I returned my tray to the tray return station.

I came back ro my seat, grab my bag and walked off.

An old aunty NEA Tray Return Officer approached me and said why I didn't return the two empty noodle bowls.

I told her politely those aren't mine and I had already returned my own tray after my meal.

She insisted that it was mine. I asked if she has CCTV or her phone camera footage as proof.

She shut the fuck up.

I told her "fuck you" and walked off.

I somehow get the feeling that this old aunty NEA Tray Return Officer is purposely trying to find fault with me. I don't know why.

I am really annoyed. Bloody spoiled my weekend mood.

Should I write a formal complaint to NEA, Straits Times Forum and Prime Minister Office to complain about this harassment from an old aunty enforcement officer?

Should I?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if trays and bowls are returned, the sloppy way chinese eat their food leaves tables in a mess. Pork bones and gravy all over. Disgusting eating habits.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I went to this hawker centre to eat breakfast. I bought my breakfast, saw a table and sat down.

There were two empty bowls of finished noodles. So I moved these bowls to the other side of the table.

I ate my food.

Then when I finished, I left my bag on my seat whilst I returned my tray to the tray return station.

An old aunty NEA Tray Return Officer approached me and said why I didn't return the two empty noodle bowls.

I told her politely those aren't mine and I had already returned my own tray after my meal.

She insisted that it was mine. I asked if she has CCTV or her phone camera footage as proof.

She shut the fuck up.

I somehow get the feeling that this old aunty NEA Tray Return Officer is purposely trying to find fault with me. I don't know why.

Should I write a formal complaint to NEA, Straits Times Forum and Prime Minister Office to complain about this harassment from an old aunty enforcement officer?

Should I?

You should be arrested for defying the NEA officer. I've reported your case to the authorities.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I ate my food.

She shut the fuck up.

Should I?
Look at it from point of view of the NEA officer

How she know if those bowls not yours?

Anyway. Small matters just help return the bowls

Was her tone very condescending? Sometimes not what people say but how they say it.

But you also good to be able to stand your ground.

If it were me I just say oh ok I will return them too although they were not mine.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal

I ate my food.

She shut the fuck up.

Should I?

20210716_080105.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Power to destroy someone?

I have no such power. In fact I am super vulnerable to have people destroy me.

So what do you call the person who has no power to destroy anyone and everytime people do him wrong he just walk away?

Not the same as when got power to destroy the other right?

I think is called sissy. No backbone. Coward. Loser. That is me.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Power to destroy someone?

I have no such power. In fact I am super vulnerable to have people destroy me.

So what do you call the person who has no power to destroy anyone and everytime people do him wrong he just walk away?

Not the same as when got power to destroy the other right?

I think is called sissy. No backbone. Coward. Loser. That is me.

knn

chao turtle understanding from that quote is
Karma is the power

for you its just self restraint
just laugh it off
and walk away

i had faced many such situations
the power to exercise restraint at that moment to avoid a confrontation is the ideal solution

look at it positively this way
you are a better person
why argue with a low life spastic maggot = Asshole

and please press the Ignore button
what you do not know or hear
is peace of mind
the ultimate self development

btw i am not a shrink
i am just a turtle living the good life in the ocean
co-existing with all the friendly ocean creatures

signed :

20210828_105752.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if trays and bowls are returned, the sloppy way chinese eat their food leaves tables in a mess. Pork bones and gravy all over. Disgusting eating habits.
Even before this returning trays implementation, my wife and I had always been well disciplined at hawker centres. We will stack our bowls, plates and utensils together and use tissue papers to wipe dry our areas before leaving the place.

Once I was in a Jakarta KFC restaurant. When I walked to clear my trays and chicken bones, those sitting nearby to the tray return bin were very surprised to see what I was doing. I think to them, it is not necessary to do as such. However, I had been to Japan during my working years and had already picked up this good habit from them. Even when I was training in Italy, those Italians in their food courts practice the same.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN it is an offence to tell any law enforcer fuck you leegardless of the issue KNN by saying that the main focus will now divert to you for a chargeable offence KNN
Could be classified as verbal assault.

No problem for patients to say fuck you to doctors though. Guaranteed nothing bad will ever happen to you if you tell your doctor to fuck off. In fact likely someone will come apologize to you and say what happened? Why so angry? And offer to make it uo to you.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
knn

chao turtle understanding from that quote is

Karma is the power

for you its just self restraint
just laugh it off
and walk away

i had faced many such situations
the power to exercise restraint at that moment to avoid a confrontation is the ideal solution

look at it positively this way
you are a better person
why argue with a low life spastic maggot = Asshole

and please press the Ignore button
what you do not know or hear
is peace of mind
the ultimate self development

btw i am not a shrink
i am just a turtle living the good life in the ocean
co-existing with all the friendly ocean creatures

signed :

View attachment 121466
Ideally I would want to avoid contact with people.

I noticed something.

During those years I not dr I hardly ever come to forum.

So SBF is sort of my therapy for the depression and anxiety being a doctor causes to me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Even before this returning trays implementation, my wife and I had always been well disciplined at hawker centres. We will stack our bowls, plates and utensils together and use tissue papers to wipe dry our areas before leaving the place.

Once I was in a Jakarta KFC restaurant. When I walked to clear my trays and chicken bones, those sitting nearby to the tray return bin were very surprised to see what I was doing. I think to them, it is not necessary to do as such. However, I had been to Japan during my working years and had already picked up this good habit from them. Even when I was training in Italy, those Italians in their food courts practice the same.
It is standard here in Calgary.

People bring to the return tray place. There is sometimes someone there to help take the plates and then dispose accordingly. Bottle depot. Recycling. Compost. And landfill.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideally I would want to avoid contact with people.

I noticed something.

During those years I not dr I hardly ever come to forum.

So SBF is sort of my therapy for the depression and anxiety being a doctor causes to me.

knn

chao turtle adviSe you to take baby steps

good!!
if Sbf is helping its good
just please press Ignore to shut off those boliao
spastic maggots/asshole

do something, anything that you enjoy
there are many simple pleasures in life

for me, if you notice
i started learning to cook

"today was the tomorrow
you worried about yesterday"

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be classified as verbal assault.

No problem for patients to say fuck you to doctors though. Guaranteed nothing bad will ever happen to you if you tell your doctor to fuck off. In fact likely someone will come apologize to you and say what happened? Why so angry? And offer to make it uo to you.
Too bad loctors are not law enforcers KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I ate my food.

She shut the fuck up.

Should I?
They rather pay these useless bastards to come up to you and tell u to return the trays, get into an argument and make up a story? Why don’t these fuckers return the trays instead?