• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Morning 7.45 saw a man with the same box. I think its her father. Fierce looking fella with bloodshot eyes, goatee and a white kufi perfect jihadist look. Box was full of curry puff, with such look who'd dare buy from him I don't even dare take a photo, better send his cute daughter.

At this rate...VB from NEA is going to be embarassed...:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Morning 7.45 saw a man with the same box. I think its her father. Fierce looking fella with bloodshot eyes, goatee and a white kufi perfect jihadist look. Box was full of curry puff, with such look who'd dare buy from him I don't even dare take a photo, better send his cute daughter.

she must have told her father a frog keeps buying puffs from her and asking for a kiss. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

she must have told her father a frog keeps buying puffs from her and asking for a kiss. :p

Johadist look not game for me, I better run road back to my play pond

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha saw her again this afternoon at 3.45. Bought another $1 of her delicious puffs.

This time I told her I was worried yesterday after I ate her puffs because have forumers say Stomp found out preparation dirty and unhygienic she told me not to worry because her's is home cook my her mummy in Batam not Singapore so no worries. I walked of feeling very assured.

I seriously doubt the curry puff from batam. how much it cost for the ferry ride to and fro batam? one Sunkist box can put how many curry puff? 300piece mean only $100, deducting the ferry and ingredients left how much?:confused:

enuos crescent market, the row facing mrt station, one malay stall sell for $0.60 each, the size of old chang kee puff, with egg. business very good, so most of the time customers buy fresh out of the wok. the stall holder's husband is wheelchair bound. paralysis due to spine injury. they also sell tahu goring. behind the stall, there a biryani stall also very good, not the usual stuff available at prata stall. this stall only sell biryani.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Johadist look not game for me, I better run road back to my play pond

Kup Po Run Road back to Bkk again...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

wah bro joetys.

u always jiak hong .very song...

the more you fly, the higer chances of getting skin cancer....u are 30000 feet nearer to the Sun. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

the more you fly, the higer chances of getting skin cancer....u are 30000 feet nearer to the Sun. :biggrin:

Your mouth smelly.

go wash with cif n scrub it with broom.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Your mouth smelly.

go wash with cif n scrub it with broom.

this one is true...my doctor always tell me that hor :biggrin:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonchat will tell you that you wont need to worry if you are a vegetarian.

Me eErotica69 will ask you whether the minah hot or not?????

Some others will tell you that the auntie is a kiasi PAP supporter and that is PAP's fault that the minah is forced to sell curry puff at void deck.

There is not a need for you to mention what I am going to say.. I will say what I wanna say.

Did you forget to offer your mother's Chee buy to your PAP master today?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

F564D88F-6A3C-495C-8076-D60DE5D27469.jpg

wah! SIA serve fresh chee chong faan on the plane ah!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Why the SQ gal so plump?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

wah bro joetys.

u always jiak hong .very song...

I working la what jiak hong? My work requires me to fly here fly there very tired you know?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Monkeys damn stupid, as if sun's UV can penetrate the skin of the aeroplane, dah!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Monkeys damn stupid, as if sun's UV can penetrate the skin of the aeroplane, dah!

Planes are infiltrated by cosmic radiation, stemming from exploding stars outside the solar system. They also are zapped with solar radiation, particularly when the surface of the sun flares up. Airline fuselages do not protect against either.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Planes are infiltrated by cosmic radiation, stemming from exploding stars outside the solar system. They also are zapped with solar radiation, particularly when the surface of the sun flares up. Airline fuselages do not protect against either.

Crazy ah like that all pilots and and aircrew got cancer liao, monkey really dumb sial.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Crazy ah like that all pilots and and aircrew got cancer liao, monkey really dumb sial.

It is all about relativity...some are more susceptible than others..we are all made differently though we look the same and have ears eyes mouth, etc....:biggrin: