• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

It is all about relativity...some are more susceptible than others..we are all made differently though we look the same and have ears eyes mouth, etc....:biggrin:

So I think I not so suay la, you also don't suay mouth la

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

So I think I not so suay la, you also don't suay mouth la

bro....u know i have a kind heart... kena whacked by woman also never retailiate....u know what i mean :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

bro....u know i have a kind heart... kena whacked by woman also never retailiate....u know what i mean :biggrin:

Ok la, take it easy man. Knn damn tired liao these few days like superman here and there, nice to be back to my comfortable bed, time for my medication liao before I go to sleep.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Ok la, take it easy man. Knn damn tired liao these few days like superman here and there, nice to be back to my comfortable bed, time for my medication liao before I go to sleep.

DORMICUM again! u confirm addicted! nabeizzz... the damn stuff nearly killed me...now i avoid it like plague!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

DORMICUM again! u confirm addicted! nabeizzz... the damn stuff nearly killed me...now i avoid it like plague!

Haven't been taking them since end of April when I started juicing. Juices made me sleep good.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Haven't been taking them since end of April when I started juicing. Juices made me sleep good.

cool..avoid the damn dormicum...it will shorten your life...i know u travel a lot and jet lag...me too...but dun rely on dormicum..stay cool bro...nitey!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dormicum known as 15...if mix with happy 5 sure power :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

cool..avoid the damn dormicum...it will shorten your life...i know u travel a lot and jet lag...me too...but dun rely on dormicum..stay cool bro...nitey!

My evening medication was referring to my drink la

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Went to a see a client in the west. Happened to walk around and saw this curry puff woman outside MRT station !

Bought 3 from her. TASTE GOOD!

Ps : Location withheld as I do not NEA to haul her to court! :biggrin:

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

Yah of course something *will* happen to you after eating that 3 curry puffs you bought from an illegal roadside vendor. You will feel full. That's the thing that will happen to you. YOU WILL FEEL FULL. Actions have consequences, my friend and you will live with them!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[/URL]

Went to a see a client in the west. Happened to walk around and saw this curry puff woman outside MRT station !

Bought 3 from her. TASTE GOOD!

Ps : Location withheld as I do not NEA to haul her to court! :biggrin:

Careful, NEA will not be happy that you are denying it license fees. You are stealing from NEA.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

no worries. halal food is way cleaner than tiong food. if anything happens, all you'll lose is your foreskin.

Don't worry about losing foreskin and the shit.

All I know u get 3 Karma points for taking three curry puffs. You just help a needy to make ends meet.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Don't worry about losing foreskin and the shit.

All I know u get 3 Karma points for taking three curry puffs. You just help a needy to make ends meet.

This i agree. Box looks clean to me. She just making a living. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This i agree. Box looks clean to me. She just making a living. :biggrin:

You could offer her the opportunity to make some money the easy way.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

You could offer her the opportunity to make some money the easy way.

nah...not my cup of tea ... i do wish her well... :biggrin:
she making ends meet by risking herself..

jw5

Loyal

No need to get so excited. Relax. :wink:

Yah of course something *will* happen to you after eating that 3 curry puffs you bought from an illegal roadside vendor. You will feel full. That's the thing that will happen to you. YOU WILL FEEL FULL. Actions have consequences, my friend and you will live with them!