• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today I was told to stop eating on MRT....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had curry for dinner last night and let out a puff of curry this morning on the train. the passenger seated next to me was offended, and he told me to stop eating vege curry puffs. chicken curry puffs are ok. :*:

jw5

Loyal
i had curry for dinner last night and let out a puff of curry this morning on the train. the passenger seated next to me was offended, and he told me to stop eating vege curry puffs. chicken curry puffs are ok. :*:

curry puff fart still ok, as long as not curry puff shit.............................. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
then someone will ask for neh cabin

Wonderful idea, one for the neh, one for the tiong and one for the pinoys. We will introduce racial segregation to keep the peace. Huat ah! Less outrage of modesty, although gangrape will be an everyday thing in the neh cabin.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not supposed to even eat in or at MRT.

Rules are rules.

You don't like it then go buy a car!

But do you even have a driving license to begin with?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no eating signs here as while, however, train stations have food outlets. In general, most passengers are understanding enough to allow you to eat as some journeys can be more then 2 hours here.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Sinkies so fucked up? Every fucking thing needs a sign to tell them not to do shit.

Maybe can have signs like these:
- no raping
- no robbing
- no murder
- no arson

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a strictly no food and drinks policy in my car for 2 reasons. Bits and pieces of food stuff can fall into hard to clean places, attracting pests like cockroaches and ants. Also the aroma from the food which is so pleasant when you are eating, becomes a disgusting stench inside a confined air-con place.

The rules are there for a reason, and this was one of those that had been rather good, not a perfect rule, but helps making MRT rides a little more tolerable for everyone.

You were being a total a55 for eating in MRT, shame on you!

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a strictly no food and drinks policy in my car for 2 reasons. Bits and pieces of food stuff can fall into hard to clean places, attracting pests like cockroaches and ants. Also the aroma from the food which is so pleasant when you are eating, becomes a disgusting stench inside a confined air-con place.

The rules are there for a reason, and this was one of those that had been rather good, not a perfect rule, but helps making MRT rides a little more tolerable for everyone.

You were being a total a55 for eating in MRT, shame on you!

Those rules are more your preference rather than universally accepted and adopted. Many allow food in their cars
so long as the odds of spillage is low enough there will be no roaches or ants. As for smell... You do eat on a flight right? So why the double standards.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those rules are more your preference rather than universally accepted and adopted. Many allow food in their cars
so long as the odds of spillage is low enough there will be no roaches or ants. As for smell... You do eat on a flight right? So why the double standards.

You are obviously a retard. U expect no meals for long flights?

Just say u are one kind kuai lan type of person. Want to flout rules but still got cheek to say ppl bother u.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies own fault. Let them eat or drink and they leave the wrappers or doggy bag or empty cups all over. Let them chew gum, they stick them on seats and on MRT doors. Sinkies cant be trusted to behave civilly. When they drive into Malaysia, see them throw litter out of their cars! Look at how the motorists will clean out the car litter and leave them on the car park floors. We deserve the laws and fines we have.

I lived in Montreal. But there's no rule against eating or drinking on the Metro. Thats because angmohs are generally civilised enough to pick and clean up after the fact, or indulge in it without soiling the environment. There may be a few delinquents now and then, but these remain a small minority that they can have more laxed laws for the majority. But not in Sinkieland.

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Kinggrant's post sums it all up.

If you close your eye to just ONE incident.. it WILL escalate. Others will follow and push the boundaries even further.. that is how most ppl do things. And especially in Sg.. where everyone LOVES to challenge the rules and laws.. by saying, "others can, why I cannot?"

I seriously believe, that if 80% of Sg ppl have consideration for others, these "no eating, no drinking" rules might not be emphasized so much.

I have seen incidents when parents push their trolleys (2 seaters.. side by side) into the MRT.. and then.. they put their kids on the MRT seats.. but left the trolleys still open and blocking all in the train. When others in the train asked them to close the trolley, they asked back, "others olso keep their trolleys open.. why u don't tell them to close?"

And so.. I believe, to stop this childish and also hooligan behaviour... a ONE RULE to stop all will deter anyone from ever trying.

With no one to point fingers at that says you are following by example.. you have no excuse.

And honestly, I feel it is better this way, as a lot of idiot Sg ppl just want to play punk and ask, "WHY". Think with your brain.. if spill.. who clean? You clean? Driver? When can the train be cleaned? Think of others.. don't be selfish and inconsiderate.

A gracious society.. that's what a lot of ppl are asking and shouting for.. but without consideration for others.. it will never get started.. this move towards a gracious society.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS fishing for political comments... that kaypohchee Erotica69 not doing his job. Normally he would throw a "dont politicise every thread, you chump"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did the sinkie still eat after asking g the 2nd question to the old sinkie..if not, then he is ball-less.